Saddest Episode Of A TV Show You've Seen?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Game of Thrones

I want to kill that old bytch:mjcry:

bytch got off light too. I hope a pack of roaming direwolves eats her ass before she gets to her destination next season. Jon Snow should have let the onion knight do what he wanted with her ass

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
downfall of jimmy darmody on boardwalk
Death of bobby baccala sopranos
What happened to the kids in the wire
Death Olf bodie/wallace/others the wire
Cyril oreilly being sentenced to death
Burning shireen alive got

Ultimate wArrior dying the day after his epic return n speech on raw where he basically said his final goodbyes. That was real so that hit me the hardest.

I dont watch that much tv only hbo but a lot of sitcom eps i cant remember off top

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_mwu0yvwhT21ry9257o4_500.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Wonder Years:

:to:

The episode when Kevin went to work with his dad, n saw his dad just get yelled at REAL bad by his boss in front of all his co workers. Kiev finally saw why his dad was kinda a gruff/rough guy. Then Kev wondered to himself like "Damn, when my pops was a little boy, he ain't dream of growing up to be treated like that. From then on Kev had a new outlook with his pops and they got closer. (Luckily in later seasons, Kev's pops quit and started his own damn business doing something he loved).

I was gonna list this one instead of the pilot, but the end of the pilot when Winnie's brother was killed in Nam...that ish...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
People make fun of this now, but when it happened it was pretty shocking and devastating because we grew up with these people.

Yeah but in season 3, he was absent from hella episodes...so him dying in premier wouldn't have been that shocking.