Saddest Episode Of A TV Show You've Seen?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

In the Buffyverse it's always possible to bring someone back to life if you got the magic juice (strongly not recommended tho) but Fred got shytted on. Only one day with her true love than her soul gets annihilated. No heaven or hell for her and no way to bring her back ever while her body is used by an ancient being.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

In the Buffyverse it's always possible to bring someone back to life if you got the magic juice (strongly not recommended tho) but Fred got shytted on. Only one day with her true love than her soul gets annihilated. No heaven or hell for her and no way to bring her back ever while her body is used by an ancient being.

Lol I remember finishing the series finale and one of my reactions was "damn...:francis:....this bich really never came back."

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Not many people in this thread fukking with anime like that.....

but the 15th (and by extension, 14th) episode of Re:Zero is the saddest, bleakest, most depressing shyt I've ever seen.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The Wonder Years:

:to:

The episode when Kevin went to work with his dad, n saw his dad just get yelled at REAL bad by his boss in front of all his co workers. Kiev finally saw why his dad was kinda a gruff/rough guy. Then Kev wondered to himself like "Damn, when my pops was a little boy, he ain't dream of growing up to be treated like that. From then on Kev had a new outlook with his pops and they got closer. (Luckily in later seasons, Kev's pops quit and started his own damn business doing something he loved).

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

aRswC7O.png
fukk Whedon for this.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Countless episodes from The Wire where I felt that knot in my stomach like :sadcam:

McNulty goes to the soccer game and his c*nt wife cuts him off, when he ask to see his kids more often...

He than drops Bubbles off in an alley and Bubbles remarks "It's a thin line tween heaven and here" :wow:

When D'Angelo breaks down cause he was born into it" :mjcry:

When Michael gives up his Little brother and drops Dukie off" :mjcry:

Last edited: