Daps
yall dont understand man

where im from the homeless ppl are drug addicts

i grew up in the neighborhood and watched them all these years

we know the licks by names out here lol

they stand outside the jamaican store and beg for money

then turn around to my mans and cop

fukk em
I used to give homeless people money from time to time.

But I stopped after 1 dude straight up lied to my face when I was in school. I'll never forget it. Buddy was begging for money at a White Castle drive through. I tell him, I don't have any change on me, but after I pay for my food, I'll give him some of what's left over. (being beyond kind to this guy).

He waits for me to get to the window to pay. I get the money back and I give it to him.

As I pull off heading away from the joint, he walks up to the door like he's going to walk in and buy some food... then as I get further away from the restaurant he lets go of the door handle, closes it and just walks away from it all together.

At that point, I said to myself, I'll only give the homeless some leftover food if I'm downtown after dinner or lunch. He ruined it for the rest of them.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ironically the last person I gave money to was more than likely an addict though.

When I went to Toronto for a mini-vacation, my wife and I were walking down the street with a map out trying to make sure we were headed the right way. Some women walked up to us that looked like she was on that shyt, asked us where we were headed. I told her Yonge Street, and she was like, "Oh it's that way"... we got turned around some how and were walking in the wrong direction. She helped us out. She then asked if I had some change so I gave her whatever was in my pocket. :laugh:

I knew she was probably going to use it for drugs, but hey, she was resourceful so she earned that change.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I love all people but it's all about decision you make and how you mold yourself. Now, I don't know dude but I'm sure as a young adult he had no ambition, no value for education, and probably spent most of his money he should have saved on vices so I really can't be to sad for the homeless :ld:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember there was a bum in manhattan that would take a kick to the nuts for a dollar :ld:. Btwn me n my friends he made 3 dollars that day.