Sad video about a homeless man

Daps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqYgDxbJN-A"]Ted Williams The Golden Voice w/ Drew & Mike - 101 WRIF - YouTube[/ame]
:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like in today's age, you shouldn't feel bad for homeless people. I'm a cold-hearted dude by nature anyway :manny: but let me break it down

I don't know about you guys but where i'm at, a library card is free. Homeless dude can get a library card, read about/get help writing a basic resume, use the internet to find shytty jobs on Craigslist or Kijiji, even temporary shyt like helping move or lift shyt (even for a day). Use that money to stay in cheap motels/transportation/food etc, and build from there.

I can't get with a dude just chilling on the street asking for money and then I'm supposed to feel bad about that:mindblown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You give that nikka money he either buying some liquor or some crack. Believe that this nikka don't want no job. Let's see how many days he lasts at the job them reddit dudes get him. Get that first check and you prolly won't see dude again. Remember the homeless dude with the golden voice everyone felt sorry for. Soon as that nikka got money he was sipping liquor and in rehab.

Daps
I feel like in today's age, you shouldn't feel bad for homeless people. I'm a cold-hearted dude by nature anyway :manny: but let me break it down

I don't know about you guys but where i'm at, a library card is free. Homeless dude can get a library card, read about/get help writing a basic resume, use the internet to find shytty jobs on Craigslist or Kijiji, even temporary shyt like helping move or lift shyt (even for a day). Use that money to stay in cheap motels/transportation/food etc, and build from there.

I can't get with a dude just chilling on the street asking for money and then I'm supposed to feel bad about that:mindblown:

how they gonna contact dude for a job u dumb fukk

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

How do you know the Library Employees will even allow an homeless person use the resources there?

If the homeless man clearly looks homeless and he has body odor they might kick dude out, so it isn't that simple.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i gotta say is that anybody could end up in that situation. what would you do? it's easy to shyt on someone else but it sure as hell ain't fun when you're in it. begging for money, assistance and help and most people assume you're a drug addict or an alcoholic as in lose your home, your job and be forced to live inside your car. you could simply fall on hard times. it happens. don't ever say that it can't happen to you. just be happy that you're not in that situation and help those that are.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You give that nikka money he either buying some liquor or some crack. Believe that this nikka don't want no job. Let's see how many days he lasts at the job them reddit dudes get him. Get that first check and you prolly won't see dude again. Remember the homeless dude with the golden voice everyone felt sorry for. Soon as that nikka got money he was sipping liquor and in rehab.

link to that golden voice guy??? did he really end up back in rehab?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
How do you know the Library Employees will even allow an homeless person use the resources there?

If the homeless man clearly looks homeless and he has body odor they might kick dude out, so it isn't that simple.

Yep. I got jumped one time and went to the library afterwards and they kicked me out for having sand in my hair

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I feel bad for the man, really bad. A decent human being will feel uneasy watching video like that.

I hope that he gets his life together,and I say that anyone can end up like that. You can lose your job because of fucced up grievance/case that was filed, and then your woman leaves you, and then you start to become bitter. You feel like the whole world is going against you and that feeling leads you to self-destruct.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Feel the same. I feel like I could be one accident, one emergency room visit, one downsize meeting, one minute mishap from being in the same position. So a brother always reaches for whatever money available wishing I could do more.

yep do unto others.

i dont really see homeless people as i dont work downtown or venture adn live in teh burbs, but when i see someone with a cardboard sign or whatever, ill give whatever change i have,

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
All homeless people are not winos and drug addicts. Some had no choice but to be put in the predicament that they are in. And while they can put in apps and whatnot we already know what the average person at a business is gonna do when they see them coming. Turn them away or accept the application and dispose of it. I mean honestly you see someone in tattered clothes and looking unkempt with their hair all wild and you automatically no you won't give that person the job. It's not right but that is the world we live in. No one cares about the homeless until they are homeless.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I hope he and others like him make it but they won't get a dime from me.

I was 12 and hanging out with my homie, we walked past this dude asking for change and I started going through my pockets. My friend stopped me and told dude that we didn't have change but he'd give him a rock for free. The J said "aww shyt yeah" and reached for the crack, my dude snatched it back and slapped him and asked if he was stupid or something. Then he looked at me like I was the dumbest, softest, most bytch made nikka on earth and told me to "tighten up". :wow:

I'll never forget that day and I've damn near stiff-armed every bum begging me for money ever since and will continue to do so.