Sad video about a homeless man

Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhn62DJxUk03RMEMIS]Video: I'm Not A Bum, I'm A Human Being: Ronald Davis! (Touching Interview From The Point A View From A Homeless Man)[/ame]

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never liked when people called homeless people "bums." It's sounds so mean. Since I started taking the subway I've noticed a lot homeless people with cardboard signs beggin for money. I'm scared to make eye contact sometimes. To think my mom and siblings almost ended up like that. :wow: That's why I :pacspit: @ nikkas that talk down on poor people.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I never liked when people called homeless people "bums." It's sounds so mean. Since I started taking the subway I've noticed a lot homeless people with cardboard signs beggin for money. I'm scared to make eye contact sometimes. To think my mom and siblings almost ended up like that. :wow: That's why I :pacspit: @ nikkas that talk down on poor people.

Feel the same. I feel like I could be one accident, one emergency room visit, one downsize meeting, one minute mishap from being in the same position. So a brother always reaches for whatever money available wishing I could do more.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yall dont understand man

where im from the homeless ppl are drug addicts

i grew up in the neighborhood and watched them all these years

we know the licks by names out here lol

they stand outside the jamaican store and beg for money

then turn around to my mans and cop

fukk em

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:deadmanny: i hope you are a female

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall dont understand man

fukk em

preach brother

im keep calling those motherfukkers bums. they will always be bums using money to buy alcohol and drugs. nikka why dont you give me some money i work hard for my shyt.

and this bum did this interview for the camera. people act different when they see that light on the camera is filming. this fool aint trying to get a job.....if he did he would of already got one. not a regular job but some day labor job or some shyt.

fukk outta here

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
preach brother

im keep calling those motherfukkers bums. they will always be bums using money to buy alcohol and drugs. nikka why dont you give me some money i work hard for my shyt.

and this bum did this interview for the camera. people act different when they see that light on the camera is filming. this fool aint trying to get a job.....if he did he would of already got one. not a regular job but some day labor job or some shyt.

fukk outta here
lol damn somebody always gotta come through these threads talking some shyt :(:heh::(

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
well how did he become a bum? he said he was from the suburbs

i have some homeless guys £10 when i was drunk last year lul

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dont understand man

fukk em

nah. do what u can for them. if u give a homeless person 5 bucks, and he uses it on dumb sh1t, why even get mad? at the end of the day, its the thought that matters. what is $5 to u anyway? like really?

i'm naturally a very sensitive person. i'm very sensitivty to the suffering of others so sh1t like this woulda probably had me giving this dude $100. i wont miss the $100. but to know that $100 bill can brighten the day of a person like this, is enough satisfaction for me.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
yall dont understand man

fukk em

preach brother

As an NYC breh, I see where yall is coming from as as there is some homeless people who use the money people give them to buy drugs.

But this is not the case with every homeless person, some of them is legitimately fukked up like the man in the video.

These homeless people who use the money to buy beer/drugs fukks it up for the homeless people who are really fukked up :snoop:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I have a quick story about the homeless that changed my life.

When I was a kid my parents took me to dairy queen one night, and a homeless guy was out front. He told my dad "can you give me a few bucks to eat" my dad said "ill buy you a meal and you can come in here and eat"

Homeless guy said "fukk you, I need a bottle of wine"

So from that day its been :pacspit:

And down here we have people who aren't homeless who beg, buy brand new cars etc.

Heres a local video they did

Last edited by a moderator: