Sad how @Ronnie Lott went from almost making the NFL to now spending all his time on balleralert

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Not condoning the poster this thread was made about but I know why you got your feet all kicked up in this thread. You been exposed as an Asian fukk boy along time ago and your loving seeing it happen to someone else
Show 1 post that proved I was Asian and I'll provide 20 pics proving that I'm black :sas1:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
He has time to neg people in the thread though :mjlol:

@Ronnie Lott got the mindset of a stripper or a bottle waitress, dude is a straight up bytch saying people are his "fans" when they're shytting on him. Nah fakkit people just don't like you, you're a corny feminine dude who probably sucks his teeth every time he gets a mention from this thread like a bytch would and says "ugh haters".

You're from a long line of fakkits, your daddy was a fakkit, his daddy was a fakkit and we see their fakkit ass demeanor shine through you in every Tmz and Bossip thread you make hoe. Now neg me again from the shadows like the woman of the night you are, fakkit.
200.gif

@Malta in here throwing verbal daggers :Wowhmm:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

@Ronnie Lott got the mindset of a stripper or a bottle waitress, dude is a straight up bytch saying people are his "fans" when they're shytting on him. Nah fakkit people just don't like you, you're a corny feminine dude who probably sucks his teeth every time he gets a mention from this thread like a bytch would and says "ugh haters".

You're from a long line of fakkits, your daddy was a fakkit, his daddy was a fakkit and we see their fakkit ass demeanor shine through you in every Tmz and Bossip thread you make hoe. Now neg me again from the shadows like the woman of the night you are, fakkit.

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dame: talk about leaning on a nikka.

@Ronnie Lott is a father breh ...he got kids :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

8MsWQ.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child