Sad how @Ronnie Lott went from almost making the NFL to now spending all his time on balleralert

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
Ive never had an issue with dude. What's the backstory to all this ? I've been keeping up with this thread and I've gathered;

:gurl: type posts

Bench press allegations

No proof of being black

What other reasons y'all at his neck for ? Just curious :ohhh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He has time to neg people in the thread though :mjlol:

@Ronnie Lott got the mindset of a stripper or a bottle waitress, dude is a straight up bytch saying people are his "fans" when they're shytting on him. Nah fakkit people just don't like you, you're a corny feminine dude who probably sucks his teeth every time he gets a mention from this thread like a bytch would and says "ugh haters".

You're from a long line of fakkits, your daddy was a fakkit, his daddy was a fakkit and we see their fakkit ass demeanor shine through you in every Tmz and Bossip thread you make hoe. Now neg me again from the shadows like the woman of the night you are, fakkit.
I had no idea heads outside the coli forum got on him for his bullshyt. :russ: It's been two years I've been waiting for this fukk boi to respond to me about where he played football at, clowning me for not being a star on OU football team.

Ok....I supposedly rode the bench at OU....what are his bonafides?

year two.....no answer. Just the occasional salty neg from him on random posts. :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I had no idea heads outside the coli forum got on him for his bullshyt. :russ: It's been two years I've been waiting for this fukk boi to respond to me about where he played football at, clowning me for not being a star on OU football team.

Ok....I supposedly rode the bench at OU....what are his bonafides?

year two.....no answer. Just the occasional salty neg from him on random posts. :mjlol:
He claims he was a safety for San Jose St and he posted a video of him on a show featuring NFL prospects.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the thread?

images

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He has time to neg people in the thread though :mjlol:

@Ronnie Lott got the mindset of a stripper or a bottle waitress, dude is a straight up bytch saying people are his "fans" when they're shytting on him. Nah fakkit people just don't like you, you're a corny feminine dude who probably sucks his teeth every time he gets a mention from this thread like a bytch would and says "ugh haters".

You're from a long line of fakkits, your daddy was a fakkit, his daddy was a fakkit and we see their fakkit ass demeanor shine through you in every Tmz and Bossip thread you make hoe. Now neg me again from the shadows like the woman of the night you are, fakkit.
:russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8WfNI8.gif

No, not Ronnie Lott. Aw hell nah. Are you fukking serious man? You're not even defending yourself. :what: Dude is a damn Coli OG, you mean he's been frauding this whole time?:gucci:The same nikka that's always calling out other posters and asking if they're white? He never hesitated to do that shyt or brag about how much p*ssy he gets. :dwillhuh:Man fukk that. If any of the rest of you 2012 nikkas are faking the funk just let me know right damn now. :sadcam: