Sad how @Ronnie Lott went from almost making the NFL to now spending all his time on balleralert

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other video the dyke @Ronnie Lott posted was some dude with coli open on his cell phone recording another cat lift that didn't say anything because the sound was muted:mjlol:

Plus if you been lifted long and hard enough to the point of getting a 500 bench then you'd have some knowledge on liftin and the mechanics involved. The "advice" he tries to give is basic as hell and you can tell he has no real experience

I told y'all this pathetic fakkit is a catfish and I've been pulled his card on it

Wait a minute, was he really claiming this? :wtf:

If he could really bench 500 he'd be a world class powerlifter. :francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman .....I know we differ on many things....but I'd have to assume this level of bytchassness is unacceptable in any region of the Continental United States, including the bay (even tho y'all accepted durants application:francis:)

I've gone toe to toe with Ron on various occasion and am thoroughly disappointed in his inaction.......I guess you never really know a poster :wow:

And now it's too late to ever speak on this for him.....he's just drifted off into the abyss of bytches:mjcry:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
QVYkLm7.png

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The other video the dyke @Ronnie Lott posted was some dude with coli open on his cell phone recording another cat lift that didn't say anything because the sound was muted:mjlol:

Plus if you been lifted long and hard enough to the point of getting a 500 bench then you'd have some knowledge on liftin and the mechanics involved. The "advice" he tries to give is basic as hell and you can tell he has no real experience

I told y'all this pathetic fakkit is a catfish and I've been pulled his card on it

Where is the other video?

I never had an issue with @Ronnie Lott but that video was always suspect :sas2: