Sad how @Ronnie Lott went from almost making the NFL to now spending all his time on balleralert

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember that vid a few years ago. The title was claiming a different weight than what was actually on the bar and the audio was muted so you couldn't hear dude talking. :russ:

The other video the dyke @Ronnie Lott posted was some dude with coli open on his cell phone recording another cat lift that didn't say anything because the sound was muted:mjlol:

Plus if you been lifted long and hard enough to the point of getting a 500 bench then you'd have some knowledge on liftin and the mechanics involved. The "advice" he tries to give is basic as hell and you can tell he has no real experience

I told y'all this pathetic fakkit is a catfish and I've been pulled his card on it

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Bump
QVYkLm7.png

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He stays doing feminine things while lying about being the most brolic dude on the Coli. You can't be benching 450 pounds and be as chatty Patty as he is.
nikka be at the gym with all his NFL "homies" and stop mid 450 pound bench press. "My bad dog, Odell Beckham just got a white girl pregnant. I got to update the coli" :russ: