S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (November 20, 2024)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You assumed in the first post that the ending of FF7 exclusivity apparently meant it was coming to xbox day and date of its deal ending. Here, you are much more of a skeptic as to whether STALKER it will go to another console, why?

In the second post, you asked if we would keep the same energy because we cheered on the ff7 timed exclusivity, now here you are, pretending microsoft isn’t on the same shyt with a pitiful 3 month exclusivity deal. Seems you’re a bit biased....

microsoft_document_2.jpg
A game that has timed exclusivity has never released as soon as it was up, I doubt I ever have said a game is coming to another console as soon as it's deal is up. And stalker is no different, I think it'll be Xbox, then PC then whatever other console. The chance of stalker dropping EXACTLY 3 months after on PC and playstation are slim to none.

TO be clear I do think a both a PS5 version is coming just not exactly 3 months later.

If you think I thought a xbox version of FF7 was coming exactly a year later :mjlol:

You should recognize "propaganda" when you see it :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A game that has timed exclusivity has never released as soon as it was up, I doubt I ever have said a game is coming to another console as soon as it's deal is up. And stalker is no different, I think it'll be Xbox, then PC then whatever other console. The chance of stalker dropping EXACTLY 3 months after on PC and playstation are slim to none.

TO be clear I do think a both a PS5 version is coming just not exactly 3 months later.

If you think I thought a xbox version of FF7 was coming exactly a year later :mjlol:

:therethere:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I thought this was full exclusive. Ascent Is also time exclusive.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Bu bu bu that was different

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
from the Steam page:

Chernobyl Exclusion Zone has changed dramatically after the second massive explosion in year 2006. Violent mutants, deadly anomalies, warring factions have made the Zone a very tough place to survive. It turned out that the center of the Zone hides the source of incredible power. Nevertheless, artifacts of unbelievable value attracted many people called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s, who entered the Zone for their own risk striving to make a fortune out of it or even to find the Truth concealed in the Heart of Chernobyl.

EPIC NONLINEAR STORY IN SEAMLESS OPEN WORLD
Take over a role of the lone stalker and explore photorealistic seamless open world in a 64-km² radioactive zone with a variety of environments that reveal post-apocalyptic atmosphere from different angles. Make your way through the Zone to define your destiny as you choose your paths within highly branching epic story.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_the_Zone.gif

VARIETY OF ENEMIES AND HUNDREDS OF WEAPON COMBINATIONS
Meet members of different factions deciding who of them worth your friendship and who deserve a bullet. Engage intense gunfights with a variety enemies that follow different tactics trying to outsmart you. Choose your preferable firearms from 30+ types of weapons with numerous modifications that allow creating hundreds of distinctive lethal combinations.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_gunfight.gif

LEGENDARY MUTANTS WITH DIFFERENT BEHAVIOUR MODELS
Prepare to encounter horrifying mutated creatures that will try to slaughter you following different behaviour model. Each mutant may appear in different subtypes which makes their behaviour less predictible. Truly extreme danger represent regions with lairs with numerous mutants hunting in large groups.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_bloodsucker.gif

ARTIFACTS OF INCREDIBLE VALUE AND UNFORGIVING ANOMALIES
The most valuable artifacts and secrets of the Zone are hidden in the most dangerous places. Beware of the hazardous anomalies and unique devastating arch-anomalies as you hunt for highly valuable artifacts scattered around the Zone. Will you dare to unveil the mysteries of the Zone that took lives of many others before you?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_artifact_hunting.gif

Discover legendary S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe and experience:
  • Unique gameplay built on a blend of FPS, horror and immersive sim
  • Non-linear story with the variety of paths that lead to one of the several endings
  • Benchmark-setting graphics developed using cutting-edge photogrammetric and scanning technologies
  • Advanced artificial intelligence systems that will keep engaged even the most hard-boiled players
  • Life-simulating system “A-life 2.0” that makes the game world feel alive as never before
  • Immersive survival mechanics like hunger, sleeping, bleeding, radiation effects that enrich the gameplay
  • Dynamic day-night cycle and weather will add even more realism to the gameplay experience
  • Mod support giving the freedom to the creative players to extend and enrich the game universe
  • Multiplayer mode, that will be added soon after release as a free update
GOOD HUNTING, STALKER!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_campfire.gif

Storage: 150 GB available space

:damn: