RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both are incredible. I tend to lean toward Preme because I am Gangstarr since 89 and Nas too, with the first ever Nas beat I heard was NYSOM when I copped and played Illmatic for the first time. I just want to know if anyone is going to drop some exlcusives. Drop the Nas or Jay and you score major points

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don’t know who will win this. They gotta play the right shyt. lol

Spent basically a day going thru their catalog and I don't see how anybody familiar with the rules of this is thinking RZA can't win. All I'm seeing on social media is "RZA gonna get washed" and "RZA need to back out"...shyt is dumb. RZA is MORE than capable to win this battle. His only big deficiency is the fact that he doesn't have Biggie, Jay and Nas tracks outside of Verbal Intercourse and Long Kiss Goodnight.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That’s more cause people sleep on Swizzy’s placements than anything else tho.

I guess so. The energy shifted it for me, more than anything else. Also - Jada, Nas, X and Jay on 'Bath Salts' :damn:

Plus having Busta next to you reacting like :ohhh::ooh::ohlawd::takedat::scust::whoo: is a cheat code.:russ:

I feel for anyone who battles Q-Tip if Buss is around and he drops 'Scenario':wow:

'Lyrics To Go' is documented as making him cry though:mjcry:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Spent basically a day going thru their catalog and I don't see how anybody familiar with the rules of this is thinking RZA can't win. All I'm seeing on social media is "RZA gonna get washed" and "RZA need to back out"...shyt is dumb. RZA is MORE than capable to win this battle. His only big deficiency is the fact that he doesn't have Biggie, Jay and Nas tracks outside of Verbal Intercourse and Long Kiss Goodnight.
Let's also bring up he cant chop like Premo....thats gonna be an issue for the Rza....im sure both have unreleased material they will drop....but Premo is the complete package in this battle...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do I have to follow both of them to see this on live or just one of them?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He does have those Nas tracks from Lost Tapes 2 but that won’t win him anything tho. Them shyts was hard too. Especially “Highly Favored”. The rules are more catered to rounds and how u counter than anything else. RZA bout to show Mannie Fresh how an in house producer wins a battle.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Let's also bring up he cant chop like Premo....thats gonna be an issue for the Rza....im sure both have unreleased material they will drop....but Premo is the complete package in this battle...

Again showing your lack of RZA knowledge. RZA is a dj also and a very capable on the turntables. Plus he can play the piano/keyboard...something he can utilize if he wanted to.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Primo should win this based on versatility alone.

95% of RZA shyt going to be Wutang, while Primo got songs with damn near the entire industry.