RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amazing. IDGAF about scoring, we all won.

Side note: IDK if it was really her, but someone named "tiffanyhaddish" kept making trash ass, disrespectful jokes and shyt. If that's really her, I hope she falls and breaks her jaw so she shuts the fukk up.
That’s that loud mouthed hood rat brawd that ain’t funny at all. She was trying to crack on Premo but everyone was ignoring her. Chick was just trying to get attention and take it away from the real talent. She couldn’t stop the greatness that was on display.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That’s that loud mouthed hood rat brawd that ain’t funny at all. She was trying to crack on Premo but everyone was ignoring her. Chick was just trying to get attention and take it away from the real talent. She couldn’t stop the greatness that was on display.

I hope this is as far as her cracks go, because he if it ends up on Twitter she won.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro. The damn official playlist is up on the streaming sites. This isn’t an argument. Swizz asked for more rounds.
RZA vs. DJ Premier

The playlist doesn't mean anything. It's made after the battle. All Versuz battles are 20 songs. That's the format. Go look through the thread before the battle everyone is listing 20 songs. During the battle Primo is counting down to 20.

NME yesterday:
Competitors take it in turns playing a song from a list of 20 from their discography as fans, friends and fellow artists watch on.

Vibe interviewing RZA a day before the battle:
Fans of music have had a field day with Swizz Beatz and Timbaland's "Verzuz" series, which has revered producers and songwriters squaring up on IG Live to play 20 of their best songs and leaving it up to the fans to pick a winner. But this weekend, there's perhaps the biggest lineup yet: RZA vs. DJ Premier. The leader of the Wu-Tang Clan, arguably the greatest group in hip-hop history, will face off against DJ Premier, who has provided his signature scratches and warm golden era sound to everyone from Jay-Z and Nas to Christina Aguilera and D'Angelo.

You just said Swizz asked for 3 and they went longer than that proving anything after 20 was just to keep the party going.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone name some of the better premo/Rza beats hat didn’t make the cut on this. I want to add to RZa vs Preem mix I just made off this.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I dipped after the first 20, had to look after the kids. Just caught up then - can't believe they left some of those songs until the end. Especially CREAM and Triumph.

That was a hell of a moment, I feel like RZA had the lead but after D'Evils Preme was in his bag. So much Nas got play which is crazy.

Hip Hop :wow:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many artists showed up and supported too.
Adrian Younge
Jay Electronica
QTip
9th Wonder
Black Thought
Swizz
and many, many others.
Like Hip-Hop really supported!!
A bunch of legends and contemporary greats chilling in a giant chatroom praising
RZA and Premo for having helped shape Hip-Hop into what it is today. That shyt was mad cool.

I hope someone got a readable copy of the comments, they were just as dope. Ghostface shouting just fix that shyt or turn that shyt up at RZA, action bronson quoting ghost lyrics, adrien brody stanning wu all the way through, mad random people coming through, etc