RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Still had rza but he coulda really put an exclamation point on it if he dropped reunited, knowledge god, and camay. Older gods. Chessboxin. I think he was more so trying to go away from the fan favorites. I don’t even think he was gonna bust out cream until premo put the pressure on em :pachaha:

But either way this was a great night. Surprised how many big names were in the chat. You can tell these two played a big part in people’s childhoods. It’s dope how much respect they showed each other. And I’m sure they prolly didn’t fukk with each other much in the 90’s. So it’s dope that they can sit back now and enjoy the fruits of their labor and pay each other homage. This was inspiring. Hard work pays off.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Preem playin no AZ no Rakim (not including Classic) and some of the best Gang Starr and no Memory Lane, Rock Stars, Supa Star, 6th Sense (Common was in the comments prolly waiting:mjlol:), is some sacrilege:francis:

RZA no Daytona (was waiting for that Push comment), Winter Warz, Glaciers of Ice, Shadowboxin, 4th Chamber.....

Guess that's why these two are top 5 all-time if not top 3

:hhh:

Sam.I.Am

All Star
Daps
What surprising famous people were in the chat?
:russ:
EVXy7jtUUAAiT7p

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
the pain T-pain vs Lil Jon was even more lit with more than 2x as many viewers. That one and the RZA/Preme were the best so far
i also enjoyed the johnta vs neyo battle cool stuff. i also like how much fun these folks had rza/preme , tpain lil jon without the hate including fans. the fans won.

the unreleased preme and especially gza tracks wow nice bonus!