RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be an in denial ass nikka....:mjlol:....you got.mad.casue of what of said and took offense....i didn't know you were such a Wu stan....you're in that same thread looking like a fool...."but but but Wu Tang is for the black people"....you probably gonna cry when Rza loses.....:dead:....

You didn't know @Billy Ocean was a Wu stan?:gucci:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Clark Kent. Preem was getting bit heavily around this time

this is him tho

You gotta do your homework, doggie

Clark Kent produced that.

Its all love tho

:ohhh: No shyt....

Damn:mjlol:

After all these years, I always thought Preme produced this shyt because of this is how his beats are typically structured:francis:

Good looking

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah Premier gonna get RZA the fukk outta here man. And that's not even half of the drama Premier can bring. They didn't even get into the Group Home joints, or MOP. Bruh...

It's a 20 for 20. Rza has more than a chance. Unless people are factoring the artists. You might get tired of WU if that's the case. But it's not like they are playing their entire catalogs.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's a 20 for 20. Rza has more than a chance. Unless people are factoring the artists. You might get tired of WU if that's the case. But it's not like they are playing their entire catalogs.
Premier’s beats just bang more. They just do

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

That's EXACTLY what they're gonna do :heh: