SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
When Triumph drops....
giphy.gif

right? dudes acting like RZA aint got 30 riot-inducing joints everyone knows off top :russ:

and for all those 90s RZA only dudes, how many post-Moment of Truth beats is Premier using? cuz RZA got Run/New Wu/Black Mozart and gang of others to get the crowd going.

RZA was exec producing CL 2 while Preem was making that wack Poet album and stalling with his label. is what it is, all our legends had choppy 2000s idk why ppl act RZA was the only one who got inconsistent

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
right? dudes acting like RZA aint got 30 riot-inducing joints everyone knows off top :russ:

and for all those 90s RZA only dudes, how many post-Moment of Truth beats is Premier using? cuz RZA got Run/New Wu/Black Mozart and gang of others to get the crowd going.

RZA was exec producing CL 2 while Preem was making that wack Poet album and stalling with his label. is what it is

Truth. Thing is these dudes in hear saying that RZA is gonna get washed is just really thinking about the Nas, Jay and Biggie joints he did in mostly the 90's. If this is only narrowed down to 20 joints and RZA isn't playng around and plays his hard hitting shyt, he definitely can win.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

:scust:

:ahh:

nah, Preem my 3rd fav all-time i kid. it just cracks me up how everyone acts like RZA died in 2000, when in reality his batting average is par with most vet producers. yes, Muggs is having a hell of a run rn but had big dry spells too. it happens

RZA always was the daring one of the Mount Rushmore, so yea he has some really weird shyt. Preem strayed from his sound with the PRyhme series...i didnt like them. the Adrian Younge originals are so much better

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Basically about to see MJ vs Lebron, tyson vs Ali, bobby flay vs gordon ramsay.

Two fukkin legends, icons. Two of my favorite all time producers. Both got heat for days.

It’s an extremely close battle, I don’t see how people keep saying Preem wins easily. Real hiphop heads gonna be torn in the middle. Casual hiphop fans might lean more towards RZA because of name recognition.

Mass appeal and NY state of mind are my favorite beats of all time.

It’s like picking your favorite child.

Im going with Preem.