Ryan McCaffrey:Xbox's exclusive game drought is officially over

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Outer Worlds is a single player RPG breh I beat the first one :unimpressed:

Redfall can be played solo and is pitched as an open-world game. Just because it has coop doesn't make it GAAS you're making assumptions:comeon:

Didn't know about Contraband, thanks for researching these games you don't care about for me:ehh: Although if you wanna make the "it's not first party" argument for your point, that would apply here as well:hubie:

I i see a CGI trailer that doesn’t give me any information the only logical thing I could do is look for what the game is actually about. Thats just me I guess, i like information. Contraband is being published by Microsoft which makes it 1st party like Ori

And most GAAS stuff can be played single player, Redfall will be a co-op focused multiplayer game with classes, PVE oriented combat, and the same MTX formula things like Destiny and Outriders have even though those games claim you can play solo also. Most likely when you choose to play solo they will jsut fill your team members with AI

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I i see a CGI trailer that doesn’t give me any information the only logical thing I could do is look for what the game is actually about. Thats just me I guess, i like information.

And most GAAS stuff can be played single player, Redfall will be a co-op focused multiplayer game with classes, PVE oriented combat, and the same MTX formula things like Destiny and Outriders have even though those games claim you can play solo also. Most likely when you choose to play solo they will jsut fill your team members with AI

You're talking out of your ass again because at their core Destiny and Outriders are very different. Outriders is not a GAAS game the devs themselves have stated this many times:mjlol:If you played the games you pretend to talk like an expert about, you would know this :umad: