Ryan McCaffrey:Xbox's exclusive game drought is officially over

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
haven’t had a chance to dive into ratchet and clank properly yet but it looks like folks got bored of that thread already, even tho the game isn’t even a week old yet

I mean its a fun game it jut doesn’t make for a lot of discussion, like something like Returnal. It’s not a story heavy or difficult game. Plus it came out just before E3 so a lot of discussion was focused on that

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Prefer that than the GAAS route microsoft is going :yeshrug:

Aside from Halo Infinite Multiplayer, in what way are they they going the GAAS route?

The Gunk, Flight Sim, Scorn, Starfield, Outer Worlds 2, Contraband, Forza Horizon 5, and Redfall...None of those are GAAS games and most of them are single player:skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aside from Halo Infinite Multiplayer, in what way are they they going the GAAS route?

The Gunk, Flight Sim, Scorn, Starfield, Outer Worlds 2, Contraband, Forza Horizon 5, and Redfall...None of those are GAAS games and most of them are single player:skip:

The Gunk and Scorn aren’t first party, you dont know what Outer Worlds 2 is gonna be it isn’t even in active development yet. Avalanche themselves have called contraband GAAS,

Contraband for Xbox and PC: Gameplay, release date, trailers, and everything we know | Windows Central

Co-op and game-as-a-service
Contraband is a co-op game, where up to four players work together to pull off crazy heists all over the fictional world of Bayan (inspired by the South Asian coast). Proper planning and management are crucial, and a team of collected members to pull off difficult heists ties into your chances of success. You'll be able to meet up with players through online social hubs, making it easier to team up and play.

Going hand-in-hand with Contraband's co-op focus and open-world heists is its designation as a "game-as-a-service," meaning Avalanche intends to evolve and add to Contraband constantly after it launches. Contraband's service ambitions align it closely with Sea of Thieves, a game that has enjoyed immense success due to its relentless content updates and post-launch support.

And yeah, Redfall screams seasonal passes and DLC packs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's what im saying:mjlol: the only reason xbox getting new customers is cause the outright brought bethesda...:coffee:
naughtydawg and insomniac say hi
I mean its a fun game it jut doesn’t make for a lot of discussion, like something like Returnal. It’s not a story heavy or difficult game. Plus it came out just before E3 so a lot of discussion was focused on that
This nikka said E3 is why nikkaz not talking about this shyt :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i

This nikka said E3 is why nikkaz not talking about this shyt :laff:

I mean have you not seen how many threads they've made since E3 about Xbox games. No way they can post 24/7 and play their games. Especially with the lack of loading times due to the SSD. :lolbron:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Gunk and Scorn aren’t first party, you dont know what Outer Worlds 2 is gonna be it isn’t even in active development yet. Avalanche themselves have called contraband GAAS,

Contraband for Xbox and PC: Gameplay, release date, trailers, and everything we know | Windows Central

And yeah, Redfall screams seasonal passes and DLC packs

Outer Worlds is a single player RPG breh I beat the first one :unimpressed:

Redfall can be played solo and is pitched as an open-world game. Just because it has coop doesn't make it GAAS you're making assumptions:comeon:

Didn't know about Contraband, thanks for researching these games you don't care about for me:ehh: Although if you wanna make the "it's not first party" argument for your point, that would apply here as well:hubie: