Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully it was those little supplements he posted a picture of on twitter. I don’t even know if they can prove whether it was that or not. fukked up his rep (for a while at least) with this bs.

Still believe Ryan beats that Devin again in a rematch as Devin fought like a dummy and kept getting caught all night.

Rematch at 147! Let’s go!
Bro got bushed so fast lmao

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Which makes the dislike a lot of folks have for him all the more puzzling :jbhmm:
his father, seems like a tank clone or at best doesn’t really have a personality that defines him out the ring, and has “boring” fighting style

Devin is definitely a professional though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’ve done nothing wrong for you to try and ban me like last time - when I did nothing wrong either.

You’re clearly obsessed with me bro. Stop addressing me already.
Don't talk tough to me...you're not built like that

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
cheating bytch. I think when guy are caught roding, they should have a lifetime ban

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
cheating bytch. I think when guy are caught roding, they should have a lifetime ban
Unless they make the industy money. If ryan had a “normal” fight build up i think they would cover for him but his antics were simply too much then purposefully missing weight for an already known advantahe THEN bragging about betting on yourself THEN the roids.

Literally the worst case of non ethnical you can think of. Dude should be banned for life.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There’s only 6 stars in boxing: Canelo, Tank Ryan and Inoue, Fury & AJ internationally. Everyone else is an afterthought. It’s really a black eye on the sport when one of the few boxers who can bring in casuals is accused to cheating. After the win against Haney, the sky was the limit for Ryan.

Before this news came out, I'd argue that Ryan Garcia has been a net positive for the sport. Regardless of his antics, you can't name too many boxers in this era who have fought two P4P top 10s in their prime within a year. Truly devastating news.

Ryan still has a big enough name that eventually we'll see a Haney-Garcia rematch somewhere down the line. The positive test result sells this fight. Just too much money to not run it back later at 147. Maybe Haney gets his revenge like Cotto vs Margarito?
He's the true professional version of Jake Paul. He knows how to bring eyes to the sport

All in all... He really needs to take this seriously.