Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hopefully it was those little supplements he posted a picture of on twitter. I don’t even know if they can prove whether it was that or not. fukked up his rep (for a while at least) with this bs.

Still believe Ryan beats that Devin again in a rematch as Devin fought like a dummy and kept getting caught all night.

Rematch at 147! Let’s go!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully it was those little supplements he posted a picture of on twitter. I don’t even know if they can prove whether it was that or not. fukked up his rep (for a while at least) with this bs.

Still believe Ryan beats that Devin again in a rematch as Devin fought like a dummy and kept getting caught all night.

Do you have no shame :hhh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had to agree to results not being disclosed until after the fight. I’m pretty sure they could have turned around results in a day if it was contracted.

I don’t think anyone knew Ryan popped dirty aside from the VADA folks though.
That's not how it works, the day before fight test and the day of the results ones wouldn't have been got back until post fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

You got no fukking shame

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust: WHO'S ALIAS IS THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
There’s only 6 stars in boxing: Canelo, Tank Ryan and Inoue, Fury & AJ internationally. Everyone else is an afterthought. It’s really a black eye on the sport when one of the few boxers who can bring in casuals is accused to cheating. After the win against Haney, the sky was the limit for Ryan.

Before this news came out, I'd argue that Ryan Garcia has been a net positive for the sport. Regardless of his antics, you can't name too many boxers in this era who have fought two P4P top 10s in their prime within a year. Truly devastating news.

Ryan still has a big enough name that eventually we'll see a Haney-Garcia rematch somewhere down the line. The positive test result sells this fight. Just too much money to not run it back later at 147. Maybe Haney gets his revenge like Cotto vs Margarito?

Last edited: