Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It’s either gonna be wooden as fukk or he’s going to elevate to another level with this one.

One person playing the two main characters leaves no room for in between :mjlol:
I think one role can give a typical MBJ leading man performance. He's never been bad in Coogler films. So we're good there. The other role he is going to have to bring something extra to the performance to really stand out and make it seem like they are different guys. So that's the role he has to crush.

I thought he was very good to great in Fruitvale and Creed so I think that's the level he has to reach. That's almost a decade though. Black Panther//Killmonger was his best character but I go back and forth on quality of the acting.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think one role can give a typical MBJ leading man performance. He's never been bad in Coogler films. So we're good there. The other role he is going to have to bring something extra to the performance to really stand out and make it seem like they are different guys. So that's the role he has to crush.

I thought he was very good to great in Fruitvale and Creed so I think that's the level he has to reach. That's almost a decade though. Black Panther//Killmonger was his best character but I go back and forth on quality of the acting.

Creed vs Kimonger calling it now

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he doin 2 vampire themed movies back 2 back

this and iam legend 2
:dahell: