Ryan Coogler Confirms That Namor Is As Strong As Thor & The Hulk

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Getting washed by Shuri proves he ain’t in that tier in the MCU. He the weakest of the super powered people. Spidey is peak boots on the ground. He’s in between for Thor/Hulk and Cap/BP. Namor is just above them but below Spidey with these feats.
He was
Nerfed in that fight though at that point because of the heat

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Haven't seen black panther 2 fully yet, but the last Comic I've read that Namor was involved in was Avengers vs Xmen. And he was putting in work Bodying people left and right. He sort of like aquaman that people don't put respek on his name. :birdman: it all depends on who is writing. But Hulk and Thor in the Comics got some crazy ass feats. So what dude said is right at the MCU level.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
namor is thor hulk base level strong. So no slouch, but in this movie doesn't do him that kinda of justice.
When I see thor or hulk or namor behave like black adam did then I know marvel understands how to depict power levels.
Man of Steel set a bar that no flick has come close to in terms of depicting a fight between super powered individuals IMO.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Haven't seen black panther 2 fully yet, but the last Comic I've read that Namor was involved in was Avengers vs Xmen. And he was putting in work Bodying people left and right. He sort of like aquaman that people don't put respek on his name. :birdman: it all depends on who is writing. But Hulk and Thor in the Comics got some crazy ass feats. So what dude said is right at the MCU level.
In the comics he's known for being someone whose motivations you can never really figure out. He could flip on you instantly as part of some kind of Gambit or because he never fukked with you to begin with. His last scene in the movie captured it perfectly.