Ryan Coogler Confirms That Namor Is As Strong As Thor & The Hulk

teacher

All Star
Daps
This is a good thing for wakanda lore even if it isn't comic accurate. I didn't see the movie but this might confirm that Wakanda is unfukkwitable in the MCU except for Thanos and he still needed his entire fleet.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I think Waititi might've bushed himself, breh. I don't think he actually felt like making this shyt. :mjlol:

Taika was too busy having fun with Tessa and Rita to direct Love and Thunder properly :mjgrin:

And Coogler thinks that sea mexican is as strong as Thor and the Hulk? :francis:

Dude doesn't read the comics. And as someone else mentioned Thor is a deity and the Hulk's strength is limitless.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wait, Universal still own the distributions rights? I thought they hashed it out back in '08? :wtf:
Yeah Marvel owns the film rights but Universal owns the distribution rights. So they can make the film but Universal would control all the distribution and they're definitely not going that route anytime soon.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Getting washed by Shuri proves he ain’t in that tier in the MCU. He the weakest of the super powered people. Spidey is peak boots on the ground. He’s in between for Thor/Hulk and Cap/BP. Namor is just above them but below Spidey with these feats.