Ruth Chris on first date

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I know brothas taking women on FIRST date to Ruth Chris.What would y'all do if a brotha took you there or a 5 star restaurant.Too early too soon or would that impress you?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I think a "meet up" for coffee or ice cream is good to see if you want an ACTUAL date.

Then once you realize you want an actual date you can either go for the kill that first date or as time goes on and y'all spend more and more time let it keep getting better and better to show the seriousness of your intentions (assuming they're good).

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I think a "meet up" for coffee or ice cream is good to see if you want an ACTUAL date.

Then once you realize you want an actual date you can either go for the kill that first date or as time goes on and y'all spend more and more time let it keep getting better and better to show the seriousness of your intentions (assuming they're good).
Exactly dinner or/and movies is too much for a first day.My first dates were usually Starbucks,walk in park.That Ice Cream isn't bad idea either :ehh:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Exactly dinner or/and movies is too much for a first day.My first dates were usually Starbucks,walk in park.That Ice Cream isn't bad idea either :ehh:
People play too many games these days.

You'll find a lot on the "meet up".

One is if she has an attitude about the meet up.

You don't wanna waste resources on anyone that may suck, yes even on a date.

shyt if you start taking people to restaurants off jump you'll be spending alotta money and since most women pretty much expects a guy to pay...limit all that by knowing you WANT to spend money on her.

Coffee shop
Ice cream/snow ball
Light snack like a donut shop or sweet shop and walk

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
People play too many games these days.

You'll find a lot on the "meet up".

One is if she has an attitude about the meet up.

You don't wanna waste resources on anyone that may suck, yes even on a date.

shyt if you start taking people to restaurants off jump you'll be spending alotta money and since most women pretty much expects a guy to pay...limit all that by knowing you WANT to spend money on her.

Coffee shop
Ice cream/snow ball
Light snack like a donut shop or sweet shop and walk
You breaking the game down :russ: I'm not a cheap dude and when I spend money and time it's genuine.Alot of women just want a free meal and then offer the guy a kiss on cheek and a thank you lol.I learned one thing if a wanna is truly into a dude she will be happy going to Chill Fil A (not on first date but you know what I mean).Funny thing is most women go to restaurants and don't eat the food anyway that's another topic tho lol

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You breaking the game down :russ: I'm not a cheap dude and when I spend money and time it's genuine.Alot of women just want a free meal and then offer the guy a kiss on cheek and a thank you lol.I learned one thing if a wanna is truly into a dude she will be happy going to Chill Fil A (not on first date but you know what I mean).Funny thing is most women go to restaurants and don't eat the food anyway that's another topic tho lol
I personally don't wanna be rude to a person I'm not feeling so I'll rather get it out the way with the initial link up to see if we mash or we good to go.

Idk but I'm paranoid I don't like to get between men and their money. I feel like a guy would legit try too hurt me. Not exactly about the date thing but people are so weird these days ya know.

Thanks for the rep!

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I personally don't wanna be rude to a person I'm not feeling so I'll rather get it out the way with the initial link up to see if we mash or we good to go.

Idk but I'm paranoid I don't like to get between men and their money. I feel like a guy would legit try too hurt me. Not exactly about the date thing but people are so weird these days ya know.

Thanks for the rep!
You rare,women playing dude like dummies these days.Money is one thing but messing with people's feelings that's another ball game.Im surprise people still dating in this whole "hook up" age

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Smh. I made this mistake once and never again. Wasn't Ruth Chris though.:brondahell: Took a chick I was feeling to a Brazilian Steakhouse on like our 2nd date. Don't even text the broad no more.:gucci:

Never again.
:scusthov: y'all peak too soon.Brazlian Steakhouse when she wifey .Dinner dating is the new scam out chea

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

shyt before even that, a convo or 2 on the phone to see if its even worth a "meet up" :dame:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
shyt before even that, a convo or 2 on the phone to see if its even worth a "meet up" :dame:
See phone thing is tricky.Gotta keep phone convo and text short.Basically wanna save convo for the date.Basically it's about vibes/chemistry in person.This is why it's best to spend less money on 1st date or meet up lol