Ruth Bader Ginsburg died

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
ummm..........
So.......

It really bothers me when people cherry-pick historical facts in order to push their political, social or economic agenda. If what you believe stands on its own merits, tell the full story. You shouldn't have to lie by omission in order to draw attention to the point you're trying to make.

The Democrats started this retarded game by blocking nearly all of Dubya's judicial nominations in 2008 and then they made things worse by getting rid of the filibuster when the Republicans retaliated by blocking Obama's judicial appointments. Consequences and ramifications. If only more people, especially our "educated" "elite," understood those concepts. Now, they're want to counter a legitimate constitutional duty of the head of the executive branch to fill a Supreme Court vacancy by bending the rules to have the next Democratic president (if we even make it to one) to "pAcK tHe CoUrT." Sounds like another short-sighted disaster waiting to happen. Good luck.

As I said a few pages back, when you voluntarily participate in a game - in this case, the American political process - this means you must also accept the outcomes. Otherwise, you have only two options. Either don't play the game and cite your disagreement with the rules and the process as the reason, or tear up the game and force your opponents to play a new one by your rules.
I feel like the only nicca that dont know nothing about the woman. :yeshrug:

Lol Only a handful of people in this thread really know anything about her outside MSNBC hysteria, you're just the only one to admit it.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I busted out laughing seeing another link on CNN that Mitch already looking to get another Senate vote on the floor before November 3rd. I had to laugh. I respect his wickedness.

Tell you what, regardless of party denomination or ideology, Mitch McConnell has done his job. Blocked Obama from nominating judges, took a gamble that Trump might win and now he's changed the judiciary in this country for a long time.

Meanwhile idiots on here running around talking about tangibles, a word they never knew until their surrogate father introduced it into their vocabulary. The irony is if reparations come before the supreme court, which way do you think a conservative leaning judiciary would vote? Idiots.
Idiots: Bu but we’re all just caught up in nonsense. Don’t vote ...that’ll show them yt people.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
See ya next year, dummies. You aren’t going anywhere. Same clowns that said this silly shyt in 2016 and still have their simple asses here.
:mjlol:

You think Canada isn’t drenched in White Supremacy? Think again. That ass will be deported right back.
:francis:
nikkas so dramatic on this site:snoop:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I heard on CNN that the Dems are now starting to think of how they can slow them down. You mean to tell me they're now thinking of this?
Didn't Elizabeth Warren used to be a Republican?

She should be good at this

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
See ya next year, dummies. You aren’t going anywhere. Same clowns that said this silly shyt in 2016 and still have their simple asses here.
:mjlol:

You think Canada isn’t drenched in White Supremacy? Think again. That ass will be deported right back.
:francis:

People really think Canada is a utopia for some reason. :heh: You've got Quebec wanting to be its own thing for YEARS, it's fukkery up here too. And don't even get me started on the abysmal treatment of the First Nations people.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were so fukked in this country man , i lost all hope. its like this timeline is purposely the worst possible outcomes. like id rather she have died years ago then her die right before the election and watch maybe a month or two of political theater before some far right nazi is ultimately appointed to the SC anyway, and lets all be honest this woman shouldve retired under obama if we were being serious about protecting the courts.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a picture of the woman who is at the top of the list of replacements.

She adopted 2 children from Haiti. Conservatives are using this to say she can’t be racist, as if we haven’t meant biracials, and black people adopted by whites who have admitted their white parents are racist.

Adoption is beautiful and I'm sure she loves her kids, but neither of those things disprove racism. Racism doesn't work that way.