Ruth Bader Ginsburg died

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Call to ban Black Men that haven’t broken any rules because they have a difference of opinion and don’t participate in the DNC echo chamber circle-jerking, brehs. You can suck a dikk. How about that, fakkit?

Like I said...Her ass should’ve retired years ago. She obviously was selfish and gave absolutely no fukks, or she would’ve retired under Obama early in his terms.

The fukk are we up in arms or surprised for? This shyt should’ve been expected. You muthafukkas take this political shyt too far and literally look to Democrats as our fukking saviors. It’s a fukking disgrace.

“We’re doomed, y’all! Massa Ginsburg done died on us. Now weez gon be sold to a mean Boss!”
:damn:

I can see now, if shyt were to change dramatically (re-introduction of slavery or Jim Crow etc.), us who are actually bout it would have to take care of shyt. Most of you would be too busy crying and trying to vote out hatred, when the hatred for us has infected all sides of U.S. politics from the DNC to the GOP.
:what:

The shyt’s pathetic, but you all go on and do you.
:stopitslime:

People like you are the weirdos. We're discussing the possible negative ramifications of her death. It's an appropriate and relevant time to do that. It's current events, it's news, we're speculating. shyt doesn't has to devolve into calling people c00ns for being concerned about how current events may negatively affect our community. If you don't have any speculation about it, then chime in about something else. Otherwise what skin do you have in us discussing the potential drawbacks?

Daps
I'm actually pretty disappointed that some of my fellow Tennesseans are laughing & celebrating her death. I just think it's bad karma to do things like that. I know a lot of it stems from her and Roe v. Wade, but she also made other groundbreaking decisions that helped pave the way for the greater good.
Be a black man and live in Tennessee brehs

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This muthafukker Trump got a horseshoe up his ass. Bet he woke up to this news giddy as fukk.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If this happens, im out.

Im right by the Canadian border wait till they open that shyt up again im getting out of here.

Oh and it's going down that's why he in such a hurry to fill that seat

See ya next year, dummies. You aren’t going anywhere. Same clowns that said this silly shyt in 2016 and still have their simple asses here.
:mjlol:

You think Canada isn’t drenched in White Supremacy? Think again. That ass will be deported right back.
:francis: