Rust has 1.1 million viewers on Twitch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The pinnacle of gaming is Mario and nintendo.

Plain and simple.

:skip: you truly believe that ? not these huge open world games that the only limitation is your own creativity ? ok :skip:

nikkas starting their thread with Cam UMad smilies and expect nikkas to believe he's on some civil discourse shyt.

Leave the goofy behavior back in 2020.

where did you get the intention that this was created on a civil discourse route ? This is a thread to show how little consoles market are in the actual real world :umad:

Nah,

Nah, look at how I post.

I wasn't gloating, I wasn't trolling; I was asking a legit question.

I was entering into a debate about what success is for a particular type of game.

You?

You wake up to the of the tiger, punch a few slabs of meat on a hook to prepare to exert your perceived dominance on nikkas who don't pay you nor the device that you put your dikk in...any mind.

I'm making threads trying to cram shyt into nikkas faces? Was this thread an actual attempt at legit and real dialogue?

No. And you know that, nikka.

Pull up my receipts...I'm consistent about my shyt, breh.

Dialogue ? Some ya mafukkas who post here dont live in actual reality, you live in some alternate universe where console games are more popular than PC games, cause thats not no where near true in this here real world that we live and breathe in. What kind of actual serious dialogue could happen here? You are legit borderline retarded in some of your views on video gaming.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:skip: you truly believe that ? not these huge open world games that the only limitation is your own creativity ? ok :skip:

where did you get the intention that this was created on a civil discourse route ? This is a thread to show how little consoles market are in the actual real world :umad:

Dialogue ? Some ya mafukkas who post here dont live in actual reality, you live in some alternate universe where console games are more popular than PC games, cause thats not no where near true in this here real world that we live and breathe in. What kind of actual serious dialogue could happen here? You are legit borderline retarded in some of your views on video gaming.
nikka said borderline retarded with respect to viewpoints on video games.

How old is this nikka, brehs?:skip:

What's crazy is...I think you're dead ass, too.

Like, I think you legit HATE how "console nikkas" ignore the greatness of pc. So much so that you fantasize about shooting up a console release line.

And with that, I'll go full circle to my first comment in this thread...

nikkas are OD weird.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka said borderline retarded with respect to viewpoints on video games.

How old is this nikka, brehs?:skip:

What's crazy is...I think you're dead ass, too.

Like, I think you legit HATE how "console nikkas" ignore the greatness of pc. So much so that you fantasize about shooting up a console release line.

And with that, I'll go full circle to my first comment in this thread...

nikkas are OD weird.

You question why I call you borderline retarded and then in the same post

you've hypothetically came up with a scenario in your retarded head about me shooting up a console release line

all from posting a :umad: smilie and using the same talking points you use on Sea of Thieves or Gears of War, etc

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

I think you are beyond weird, I think you need actual help, like in real life, to some how correlate whats being typed in this thread into a mass shooting scenario you made up in your head.. like how did your brain arrive at that point to actually type that out..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You question why I call you borderline retarded and then in the same post

you've hypothetically came up with a scenario in your retarded head about me shooting up a console release line

all from posting a :umad: smilie and using the same talking points you use on Sea of Thieves or Gears of War, etc

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

I think you are beyond weird, I think you need actual help, like in real life, to some how correlate whats being typed in this thread into a mass shooting scenario you made up in your head.. like how did your brain arrive at that point to actually type that out..
GG

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a big fan of Rust but the fact its seeing a surge so many years later is wild.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Rust has the WOAT community of all time. When you wonder why aliens don't come in peace with us, this game is why:francis:

Lol thats crazy how they seem to have this large following yet its mad ppl in this thread that never even heard of it. Interesting how the PC world can really in their own bubble sometimes

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
has there been some update that caused this resurgence?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
has there been some update that caused this resurgence?
The big content creators (xqc, pokimane, shroud etc) made a big server for only big streamers, think like 100-200 of the biggest YouTubers and twirch streamers on 1 server.
They basically found a game that you can build like mine craft but now with guns and pvp fukkery added.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Gameplay is very basic, not worth the hype at all. It only has relevance again because the cac twitch crowd is all playing the game on one server. Not widespread actual players, no a group of 100-200 people is what caused this sudden increase.

It'll die once the content creators find something else to leech off of.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gameplay is very basic, not worth the hype at all. It only has relevance again because the cac twitch crowd is all playing the game on one server. Not widespread actual players, no a group of 100-200 people is what caused this sudden increase.

It'll die once the content creators find something else to leech off of.
gameplay is basic? Its arguably the most complex game system ever created in video gaming history :dwillhuh:

not widespread players :dwillhuh: its 2:47 pm on a wednesday and its 105,000 players logged into Rust right now as I type this :dwillhuh: theirs not a single console game with that many players online right now as we speak :dwillhuh: yall really livc in an alternate universe, if Rust doesnt have players on right than no game right now has players on :dwillhuh: