NULL
tenor.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
so what do you think is the pinnacle of competitive video gaming then
Moved the goalpost from "pinnacle of gaming" to pinnacle of "competitive" gaming.

:mjlol:

Competitive gaming is not an indication of the gaming industry overall. The vast majority of gamers are not trying to be competitive to where they try and make money from call of duty. Just because a billion people in asia camp out at internet cafes playing league of legends, doesn't mean it's the pinnacle of shyt but the niche market it belongs to.

Competitive gaming isnt even mainstream, so how the fukk could some Adobe flash shovelware looking game be the pinnacle of shyt?

:hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Moved the goalpost from "pinnacle of gaming" to pinnacle of "competitive" gaming.

:mjlol:

Competitive gaming is not an indication of the gaming industry overall. The vast majority of gamers are not trying to be competitive to where they try and make money from call of duty. Just because a billion people in asia camp out at internet cafes playing league of legends, doesn't mean it's the pinnacle of shyt but the niche market it belongs to.

Competitive gaming isnt even mainstream, so how the fukk could some Adobe flash shovelware looking game be the pinnacle of shyt?

:hhh:

so what do you think is the pinnacle of gaming ?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
so what do you think is the pinnacle of gaming ?
Depends on what you like

Half life
Doom
Ocarina of time
Metroid
Mario 64
Metal gear solid
Grand theft auto 3

All could be debated as the pinnacle of gaming because of the way they changed the landscape of the industry. Those games pushed the industry forward, what has league of legends done in comparison?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This.

nikkas be OD weird.

whats weird about it, go into detail

dont yall brag all day here on how more popular the playstation is compared to the xbox :ohhh: or that Sea of Thieves is the most popular new game on xbox compared to any playstation game :ohhh:

is this you ? talking about streaming numbers of Sea of Thieves vs God Of War ?

Do you think that when Sea of Thieves releases it's next content update that God Of War will still be streaming higher than it?

I doubt it.

It's possible, but, I believe you're ignoring the fact that the game literally JUST released.

:ohhh: let me find out you a hypocritical bytch ass poster like I always knew you were :ohhh: you got at least 10 posts in the Sea of Thieves hype thread alone :ohhh:

Is it oochie wally or one mic, does no one care about streaming or only when its not a game you care about :ohhh:

entire sub forum built on arguing numbers and popularity of shyt but soon as something is more popular than the garbage shyt yall discuss here, now its weird :ohhh: oh ok :ohhh:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah,
whats weird about it, go into detail

dont yall brag all day here on how more popular the playstation is compared to the xbox :ohhh: or that Sea of Thieves is the most popular new game on xbox compared to any playstation game :ohhh:

is this you ? talking about streaming numbers of Sea of Thieves vs God Of War ?

:ohhh: let me find out you a hypocritical bytch ass poster like I always knew you were :ohhh: you got at least 10 posts in the Sea of Thieves hype thread alone :ohhh:

Is it oochie wally or one mic, does no one care about streaming or only when its not a game you care about :ohhh:

entire sub forum built on arguing numbers and popularity of shyt but soon as something is more popular than the garbage shyt yall discuss here, now its weird :ohhh: oh ok :ohhh:
Nah, look at how I post.

I wasn't gloating, I wasn't trolling; I was asking a legit question.

I was entering into a debate about what success is for a particular type of game.

You?

You wake up to the of the tiger, punch a few slabs of meat on a hook to prepare to exert your perceived dominance on nikkas who don't pay you nor the device that you put your dikk in...any mind.

I'm making threads trying to cram shyt into nikkas faces? Was this thread an actual attempt at legit and real dialogue?

No. And you know that, nikka.

Pull up my receipts...I'm consistent about my shyt, breh.

Last edited: