Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
rep for the perfect gif, you just know some of the shyt they're relying on now has USSR on it.

the gifs just flow through me.
like trees to branches, cliffs to avalanches.

gj5nawm.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I would be sick to my stomach, knowing the war is going bad, but you know you have to go on television and try to spin it. Go home, and get a call from an Unknown Caller telling you your body language isn't good, and questioning your loyalty. However it's how they got their money, and now they have to do their jobs.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would be sick to my stomach, knowing the war is going bad, but you know you have to go on television and try to spin it. Go home, and get a call from an Unknown Caller telling you your body language isn't good, and questioning your loyalty. However it's how they got their money, and now they have to do their jobs.

right

bruh

:dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
right

bruh

:dead:

Just remember, "All is Well." "Denazification." "NATO is bad.", while also bemoaning your ass is stuck in St. Petersberg instead of Italy, where you bought a house down the road from George Clooney. Now you get to spend all of your money in Russia.

It reminds me a bit of this couple that complained about Brexit. How they voted for it, but their ideal life in a luxurious Spain town evicted them, and now they have to spend their days living in their dreary home country.

Tears flow for Brits as they head home to avoid being deported as illegals in Spain

Another returning at Malaga airport today was Shaun Cromber who despite voting for Britain to leave the EU, didn’t believe it would end his Spanish lifestyle, he said: ” Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

“I’ve loved living on the Costa del Sol and after 5 years can’t believe it has come to this, we applied but got rejected and so have no choice, although long term I think the Spanish will regret chucking us out of Spain”

:whoo: Costa del Sol looks nice...

costa-del-sol-tourism-increased-2017.jpg

:mjlol: BACK TO GLOOM AND RAIN!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just remember, "All is Well." "Denazification." "NATO is bad.", while also bemoaning your ass is stuck in St. Petersberg instead of Italy, where you bought a house down the road from George Clooney. Now you get to spend all of your money in Russia.

It reminds me a bit of this couple that complained about Brexit. How they voted for it, but their ideal life in a luxurious Spain town evicted them, and now they have to spend their days living in their dreary home country.
That comeuppance...

:banderas:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:scust::pacspit::demonic:
It was the Soviet dictator’s dream that ‘I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat. (report in The Scotsman newspaper on 20 December 2005)

Stalin’s goal was no less than a slave race of scientifically bred beings that were half-human and half-ape.

A race he hoped would be a mixture of tremendous physical strength, dumb loyalty. and human’s ability to follow directions and perform complex tasks. (Report)

Ivanov’s Experiments in West Africa were a total failure.

His experiment in Georgia (Stalin’s birthplace ) to use monkey sperm in humans also failed. Because of his wrong experiments collectivize farms at least 4 million died in 1932.