Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
US seeing indications Russia is looking to recruit "upwards of 60,000 troops," defense official says

US seeing indications Russia is looking to recruit "upwards of 60,000 troops," defense official says

From CNN's Michael Conte, Barbara Starr and Jamie Crawford

The US has seen indications that Russia is looking to recruit “upwards of 60,000 troops” between new conscripts and mobilizing reservists to reinforce their invasion forces, according to a senior US defense official.

The official cautioned that “it remains to be seen” how successful Russia would be in meeting that target, how much training those forces would get, or where they would be sent.

The official also said the US has not seen that there are “fresh reinforcements, fully trained, fully armed” ready to reinforce depleted Russian battalion tactical groups.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering where they're at too, because they were everywhere just a few weeks ago swearing Ukraine was filled with nazis guarding Hunter Biden funded bio labs :mjlol:

In fact, I'm wondering where that whole bio labs theory went, that shyt was dumb as fukk.

These people are really desperate and I didn't fully realize it until recently - watch them roll out their new talking point next week :wow:

There's no turning back now, Ukraine is about to be armed with the latest shyt like no other country has ever been and these sanctions are going to impact Russia being able to conduct further warfare, and we see how janky their military currently is:russ:
No shyt :wow:

And Ukraine already had the second d largest standing military in Europe.

This invasion. Is making less and less sense..Putin Intel must've really thought the climate in America made us look weaker than what we really are.

I think that video of Biden falling like 4 times trying to get in that airplane influenced Putin decision..I'm trying to understand this...

That or his commanders lied about their combat readiness.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
But the free flowing information still had a Russian slant.

The internet in Russia is not the internet in the United States. And what you are taught in school shapes your worldview.

Why do you think these devils are trying to ban slavery being taught in schools but not on the internet?

What you learn in school trumps what you learn on the internet. If white children are taught that slavery wasn't that bad in school, thats how most of them are going to feel throughout their lives regardless of what they see on the internet.
Real spit.

In Jersey they taught us all of that..down to Uncle Tom's cabin and the trail of tears. Our schools and streets are named after Algonquin Native tribes.

It has stuck with me and I'm 31 yrs old..it's sad that I have to tell native Americans out here on Seattle some of their history..or how the man on the $20 bill Andrew cacson was the Hitler to native Americans in this country:mjcry:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think that video of Biden falling like 4 times trying to get in that airplane influenced Putin decision..I'm trying to understand this...

could be a combo of many different things.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
No shyt :wow:

And Ukraine already had the second d largest standing military in Europe.

This invasion. Is making less and less sense..Putin Intel must've really thought the climate in America made us look weaker than what we really are.

I read an article saying Putin thought we were weak because of January 6th and the Afghanistan pull out. He also believed his own propaganda that Biden was losing it in the head.:dead: Dude is surrounded by yes men who tell him what he want to hear.:mjlol:

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central

The biggest geopolitical blunder in our lifetimes :wow:

Russiaset could have spent 2022 tooling up, running logistic simulations, making sure all their tanks + artillery were in working order, and generally playing the corner while getting ready and letting Biden's favorability fall and midterms play out...

BUT

What did these dumbasses do? They treated Ukraine like some opps that lit their boy up and instantly wanted to spin back on nikkas. They thought they could really roll in and annex Ukraine for real :russ:. They had ZERO answer for the Javelins, Stingers, MLAWS, and the Bayrakter TB2s.

You think they got something for those Switchblades that are about to show up in the field? :mjgrin:

Russia is disgusting and their conduct continues to show why they should be dismantled and punished to the furthest extent possible. Hitting a train station while people are trying to dip is :scust:.