Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I used to ask all of these questions myself. If the answer isn't clear to you at this stage you may need to take a step back and seriously consider.

I generally don't have a problem with him. I politically lean towards what he posts. But damn he be going in depth with the shyt. I'm mostly bullshytting all day and I don't have the time for all of that. They're way too detailed. I came to the conclusion that he is a they a while ago. And as to why he's allowed to keep coming back, maybe the admins are in on it? I wouldn't be surprised by anything really today. When it comes down to it does any of us know who we're really talking to on here?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is far from over. The winter/wet season will be over in Ukraine soon, and their muddy fields will be drying up. So there may be a increase in activity over the summer months. I still think Russia is fukked and doesn't have the man power though. Which also scares me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is far from over. The winter/wet season will be over in Ukraine soon, and their muddy fields will be drying up. So there may be a increase in activity over the summer months. I still think Russia is fukked and doesn't have the man power though. Which also scares me.

yeah, assuming this war remains conventional i don't see Russia winning.
everyday Russian forces get weaker.
everyday Ukrainian forces get stronger.
the math just don't add up for Putin.
once the war crimes start piling up i think the Ukrainian forces will be emboldened to strike on Russian soil more frequently.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
why doesn't the US give Ukraine an aircraft carrier and sub?
they could run the Black Sea with those two assets alone.

:ohlawd:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, assuming this war remains conventional i don't see Russia winning.
everyday Russian forces get weaker.
everyday Ukrainian forces get stronger.
the math just don't add up for Putin.
once the war crimes start piling up i think the Ukrainian forces will be emboldened to strike on Russian soil more frequently.

Ukraine has momentum and W's on their side. That will be a huge morale booster and has seen that Russia is not quite the military master the West has been tip toeing around.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Extremist groups have made inroads in U.S. military and police units, experts say. Intelligence sources have told SpyTalk over the past several months that pro-Trump fervor is centered in special operations and hostage rescue units.

I'd like to see someone (investigative journalist, whistle blower, etc.) dive into the bolded. What is it about those unit's mission or makeup that makes them overwhelmingly sympathetic to the deep seeded beliefs in this country that a lot of people want us to believe don't really exist.