Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
biden seems to be handling this perfectly. you cant really trust the news since it is potentially all one big CIA PsyOp but whether their intel on russian false flags and attack schedules is true or not, they forced putin into a tough spot where anything short of a full invasion and takeover of the whole country is a loss politically. a few poor regions in the east isnt worth the instability of russia's elite via these sanctions. i dont think there will ever be any dramatic et tu, brute moment but i can see putin placing a puppet back in charge in a few years.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biden seems to be handling this perfectly. you cant really trust the news since it is potentially all one big CIA PsyOp but whether their intel on russian false flags and attack schedules is true or not, they forced putin into a tough spot where anything short of a full invasion and takeover of the whole country is a loss politically. a few poor regions in the east isnt worth the instability of russia's elite via these sanctions. i dont think there will ever be any dramatic et tu, brute moment but i can see putin placing a puppet back in charge in a few years.
I follow all the Ukrainian journalists in the country, on the ground. It has already begun.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I follow all the Ukrainian journalists in the country, on the ground. It has already begun.
yeah, i see it but im saying i dont know if they genuinely had intel beforehand or not, but either way, putin reached a point where even if this was just a long game for some hardball negotiations or fluff, he now had to actually get something out of this. biden outmaneuvered him

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not that hard to do…if you just look at if from their point of view :mjgrin:

Can we have a little nuance and look at it from the confederates point of view. The union has done horrible things too :mad:

HL,1860

and ironically, also 2022 :mjlol:

If you keep trying to see someone's POV, you can rationalize anything. Nah, we don't need to see their point of view. Putin out there using chemical attacks on journalists and casually talking about dropping nukes during speeches. Talking about wholeass countries shouldn't exist. Of course, the HL posters defend him :mjlol: