Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie...I don't know what to make of that helicopter strike in terms of it being real vs. a false flag.

There's too much fukkery in any direction you choose to go in.

Helicopters getting that deep into Russian territory undetected? What??? But also...Russian military faking that and accepting the humiliation? While depleting reserves? Then again this could be a rallying cry to get more brutal w/ Ukraine and the Ukranian people.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie...I don't know what to make of that helicopter strike in terms of it being real vs. a false flag.

Helicopters getting that deep into Russian territory undetected? What??? But also...Russian military faking that and accepting the humiliation? While depleting reserves? Then again this could be a rallying cry to get more brutal w/ Ukraine and the Ukranian people.

40km isn't much for helicopters.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kremlin already condemned it and no way they bomb themselves, come on now.