Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
leaving their own dead in the streets?
that's some grimy shyt right there.
thankfully i've never been in war and i hope i die never seeing it first hand.
but if i was in war, i'd hope that my boys and i would have an understanding that our bodies come home
A World War 2 book 'With the old Breed'by Eugene Sledge.

On Okinawa the Japanese wouldn't let the Marines recover the bodies of dead Marines and they were distraught.....they eventually got so distressed that they would risk gunfire just to get out on the open field and cover the bodies with anything..like a poncho.

Japs were opening fire on medics..

Great book.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Roman Abramovich suffered suspected poisoning at talks

Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich suffered symptoms of suspected poisoning at peace talks on the Ukraine-Belarus border earlier this month, sources close to him say.

The Chelsea FC owner - who has now recovered - reportedly suffered sore eyes and peeling skin.

Two Ukrainian peace negotiators were also said to have been affected.

One report said the alleged poisoning was orchestrated by hardliners in Russia who wanted to sabotage talks."

And later an official in the Ukrainian president's office, Ihor Zhovkva, told the BBC that while he hadn't spoken to Mr Abramovich, members of the Ukrainian delegation were "fine" and one had said the story was "false".

However, BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner says it would hardly be surprising that the US would want to dampen down suggestions that anyone - especially Russia - had used a chemical weapon in Ukraine, as this could push them into retaliatory action that they are extremely reluctant to take.

:lupe:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
the de-nazification heh :mjgrin:

When you re-deploy your own Nazis out of theater, abra cadabra, de-nazification.

200w.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I also meant to came in a say I was wrong about Russia

I thought they wouldn't go all Grozny/Syria/Afghanistan in Ukraine and they did with many of the worst crimes committed against the Russian minority that they were claiming to be coming to defend.

Russia is an expansionist imperialist warmonger

The justifications that the Kremlin and their enablers have made are lies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the de-nazification heh :mjgrin:

I guess Wagner is made up of hardcore Nazis and Dugin supporters

I was reading up on how the DNR came about when this started to flare up and came across this gem.

On Girkin

Girkin claims that he worked as a security chief for the controversial Russian businessmen Konstantin Malofeev. The Prime Minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic Alexander Borodai was also a close associate of the businessman.[111][112]

Andrey Piontkovsky adduces Girkin's name among the those of like-minded persons and says, "The authentic high-principled Hitlerites, true Aryans Dugin, Prokhanov, Prosvirin, Kholmogorov, Girkin, Prilepin are a marginalized minority in Russia."[113][114] Piontkovsky adds, "Putin has stolen the ideology of the Russian Reich from the domestic Hitlerites, he has preventively burned them down, using their help to do so, hundreds of their most active supporters in the furnace of the Ukrainian Vendée."[113][114] In his interview with Radio Liberty, Piontkovsky says, maybe the meaning of the operation conducted by Putin is to reveal all these potential passionate leaders of social revolt, send them to Ukraine and burn them in the furnace of the Ukrainian Vendée.[115]

Igor Girkin - Wikipedia

Needless to say the core of DNR/LNR was made up of ultra nationalists/nazi larpers who are/were FSB/GRU

:sas2: