Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Flynn Chapter:

Flynn
: OK boys. Mueller has said that I don't deserve any time and this Judge Sullivan guy is supposed to be anti government to some degree, right?
There is no way we can fukk it up....let's do this!
full

Judge Sullivan
: You are disgusting.
full
Let me just get that out there so we know what time it is.
I will be taking into account everything that you have done when sentencing you Mr.Flynn. It is my understanding
that you are still cooperating with several investigations. You are going to need every good deed you can muster
so I suggest that you request a delay until your cooperation is complete. Despite the Special Counsel suggestion,
I can not promise you that you will not serve time as things stand today.

Flynn
: Nah, I'm good. Let's do this.
full
I'm guilty as fukk
I lied to the FBI about meeting with high level Russian Intel many, many times.
I did that shyt IN THE WHITE HOUSE! That's the crazy part about it, these FBI goons came into my office and were really nice to me.
Then they started asking me all kinds of crazy questions.

They didn't even tell me that it was a crime to lie to them because they work for the FBI....can you believe that shyt?

That's in the past though, we cool as fukk now.
Did you see the deal they cut me?
Yo, I'm ready to bounce. Let's wrap this shyt up.

full

Judge Sullivan: What did you just say? Hold up, hold up....you just triggered sketch mode...
full
....in my courtroom...with all that sketchy shyt you just said.
You cannot accept responsibility for your crimes by pleading guilty to federal charges, and then say that you were treated unfairly. That is not going to happen in my courtroom.

Flynn
:
full

Judge Sullivan: You still stuck in sketch mode?
That's because you don't have respect for the framework of our justice system.
full

Do you have any idea how much dirt I've seen on you that I can't even talk about?

Prosecutors, can you tell me why wasn't Flynn charged with the crimes that he lied to the FBI about?
I understand that Flynn has a long history of service but he has arguably sold his country out.
A person of such high a rank in US Intelligence should be held to a higher standard than what I am seeing and I want to know why.

Prosecution:
full

Judge Sullivan: Ok, things got a little heated there so I'd like to dial it down a bit.
Could you have charged Flynn with Treason?
full

Prosecution: Well, um...we um.....never considered charging Flynn with....treason.

Judge Sullivan: That's not what i asked!
full
I want to know if you can charge him with treason?

Prosecution:
full

Defence: Um, if I could chime in real quick...
full

I'd like to apologize to the court and the state for all the shyt talking my client did done said back there.
That was actually the fault of his counsel and should not reflect poorly on Mr. Flynn.

Flynn Adlib: Got it off my chest....sorry

Judge Sullivan: You still wanna get sentenced today, or do you want to finish cooperation on the several investigations you are assisting in?

Flynn: I'd like to delay my sentencing, your honor
full

Judge Sullivan: That's what I thought you walking piece of garbage
full

I know about all that shyt you did that I can't talk about and I let the world know too.

Flynn: How did I fukk this up?
full

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Shoigu having tea with Stalin?

Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu vanishes 'with heart problems' | Daily Mail Online

• Defence minister Sergei Shoigu has not been seen for 12 days, say media reports
  • Russia's Vladimir Putin has started witch-hunt among his inner circle of advisors
  • Grew wary of close allies after US and Britain received leaks of his military plans
  • Leaks blamed for Ukraine's successful targeting of top generals and elite forces
  • Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu, commander of the invasion, is under suspicion
Vladimir Putin’s war was plunged into deeper crisis today amid reports that Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu has vanished from view with 'heart problems'.

He has not been seen for 12 days and old footage and pictures have been shown of him on TV, say reports in opposition media.

Among those rousing suspicion was Shoigu, who is in charge of the bloody military operation in Ukraine which is believed to have led to more than 10,000 troops being killed, and mass civilian deaths.

His public appearances have been significantly curtailed in the past week, while his younger daughter Ksenia, 31, was seen posing in Ukrainian colours of blue and yellow.

On March 18, Shoigu, 66, was mentioned in a Kremlin website report saying he and Putin had discussed the 'the progress of the special operation in Ukraine' with permanent members of the security council. But videos and pictures were not shown.

On the same day, Channel One aired a story about Shoigu presenting awards, yet an image used with the report was the same as shown on March 11.

Earlier in the war he had been more visible, and frequently quoted. His circle said he was unwell - with heart problems, investigative news outlet Agentstvo was told by a source close to the minister.

Shoigu is seen as one of Putin’s closest and most loyal allies.

However, strains have appeared over the conduct of the war with him and other leading army and security chiefs.

In June last year his sister Larisa Shoigu, 68, died of Covid.

The Russian president is seeking out 'guilty men' behind his stalled invasion of Ukraine and is said to be 'incandescent' that the US and Britain have been privy to Moscow's military tactics.

Sources said leaks, which have been passed by London and Washington to Kyiv, had been blamed as the reason Russia's top generals and elite forces have been targeted so effectively in Ukraine.

Sources say Putin has been dismissive in private of long-time ally Alexander Bortnikov, FSB security service head, and started snapping in meetings at Valery Gerasimov, chief of the Russian general staff.

Bortnikov has been spoken of as a stand-in leader should Putin fall in a coup.

Another target of Putin's fury is Igor Kostyukov, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed forces, who may face imminent removal as part of a wider purge.

Earlier ahead of the invasion he publicly humiliated SVR foreign intelligence chief Sergey Naryshkin.

But Putin is reportedly more concerned with losses of military hardware - for which he has blamed Gerasimov - than more battlefield casualties.

A toll of 50,000 would be 'nothing compared to the goals that will be achieved after the victory', he is said to have told his commanders.

Some believe he is planning for a deal he will sell as a Ukrainian 'surrender' and a 'victory parade' in Moscow in early May.

'He is incandescent that US and UK intelligence appear to know the Russian army's next moves all the time, starting with predicting the invasion before he was ready to acknowledge it,' said one source.

:ohhh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Just read a few weeks back that Shoigu was seen as a Varys like figure that survived previous Putin purges by not posing any kind of threat to the boss man…aided by not being ethnically Russian and thus not being a plausible option to assume power…guess that got thrown in the bushes

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu vanishes 'with heart problems' | Daily Mail Online

• Defence minister Sergei Shoigu has not been seen for 12 days, say media reports
  • Russia's Vladimir Putin has started witch-hunt among his inner circle of advisors
  • Grew wary of close allies after US and Britain received leaks of his military plans
  • Leaks blamed for Ukraine's successful targeting of top generals and elite forces
  • Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu, commander of the invasion, is under suspicion
Vladimir Putin’s war was plunged into deeper crisis today amid reports that Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu has vanished from view with 'heart problems'.

He has not been seen for 12 days and old footage and pictures have been shown of him on TV, say reports in opposition media.

Among those rousing suspicion was Shoigu, who is in charge of the bloody military operation in Ukraine which is believed to have led to more than 10,000 troops being killed, and mass civilian deaths.

His public appearances have been significantly curtailed in the past week, while his younger daughter Ksenia, 31, was seen posing in Ukrainian colours of blue and yellow.

On March 18, Shoigu, 66, was mentioned in a Kremlin website report saying he and Putin had discussed the 'the progress of the special operation in Ukraine' with permanent members of the security council. But videos and pictures were not shown.

On the same day, Channel One aired a story about Shoigu presenting awards, yet an image used with the report was the same as shown on March 11.

Earlier in the war he had been more visible, and frequently quoted. His circle said he was unwell - with heart problems, investigative news outlet Agentstvo was told by a source close to the minister.

Shoigu is seen as one of Putin’s closest and most loyal allies.

However, strains have appeared over the conduct of the war with him and other leading army and security chiefs.

In June last year his sister Larisa Shoigu, 68, died of Covid.

The Russian president is seeking out 'guilty men' behind his stalled invasion of Ukraine and is said to be 'incandescent' that the US and Britain have been privy to Moscow's military tactics.

Sources said leaks, which have been passed by London and Washington to Kyiv, had been blamed as the reason Russia's top generals and elite forces have been targeted so effectively in Ukraine.

Sources say Putin has been dismissive in private of long-time ally Alexander Bortnikov, FSB security service head, and started snapping in meetings at Valery Gerasimov, chief of the Russian general staff.

Bortnikov has been spoken of as a stand-in leader should Putin fall in a coup.

Another target of Putin's fury is Igor Kostyukov, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed forces, who may face imminent removal as part of a wider purge.

Earlier ahead of the invasion he publicly humiliated SVR foreign intelligence chief Sergey Naryshkin.

But Putin is reportedly more concerned with losses of military hardware - for which he has blamed Gerasimov - than more battlefield casualties.

A toll of 50,000 would be 'nothing compared to the goals that will be achieved after the victory', he is said to have told his commanders.

Some believe he is planning for a deal he will sell as a Ukrainian 'surrender' and a 'victory parade' in Moscow in early May.

'He is incandescent that US and UK intelligence appear to know the Russian army's next moves all the time, starting with predicting the invasion before he was ready to acknowledge it,' said one source.

:ohhh:
Coated his medicine capsules with uranium q-tips

Daps
:huhldup:

pravda.com.ua

Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu’s disappearance is reported In Russia
Ukrainska Pravda
2-3 minutes
ROMAN PETRENKO - WEDNESDAY, 23 MARCH 2022, 10:26

Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu has not appeared in public since 11 March, so he has not been seen for 12 of the 28 days of war in Ukraine, Russian media reported.

Source: Russian investigative journalists from Mediazona and Agentstvo

Details: Journalists note that Shoigu has not appeared in public since 11 March.

Shoigu is usually very active in the media. With his arrival at the Ministry of Defence, the number of staff in the press service increased sharply and the agency began to pay a lot of attention to its public image.

Agenstvo reports that until 11 March, Shoigu used to appear in the news almost every day.

Within Shoigu's entourage there is talk of him not being in good health - he has heart problems, an acquaintance of the minister told the newspaper.

It is known that the last time the head of the Russian Defence Ministry appeared in the news was on 11 March. There is a video in which Shoigu presents state awards to occupiers of Ukraine who took part in the "special military operation".

On 18 March, Shoigu was mentioned in a statement on the Kremlin's website which said that President Vladimir Putin had discussed "the progress of the special operation in Ukraine" with the permanent members of the Security Council. According to the report, Shoigu was present at the meeting. No videos or photos from the meeting were published.

According to journalists, on the same day, 18 March, Channel One aired a story about Shoigu presenting awards. The story said that the event happened "today", but the picture in the story is identical to a video posted on the Ministry of Defence website on 11 March.

The latest news in Shoigu's profile on the Defence Ministry's website is also dated 11 March.

According to investigators, Shoigu is not the only person who has disappeared. Since 11 March, no events have been reported that were attended by Russian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov.

It will be recalled that according to Ukrainian intelligence, the only people in positions of power in Russia who support the war in Ukraine are Putin and Shoigu.

I guess being shanked in the heart could accurately be described as a heart problem :ehh: