Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:wow:

War sucks.

But that shyt about not clearing the villages is it.

The reason they haven't destroyed Ukraine yet is because they're being too humane.

Either do it or don't. Cause this half-stepping is getting them owned.
I thought they were trying to denazify the country?

Why would they need to clear villages?

It’s almost like they lied to start this war like a certain country did after 9/11. And now are stuck in a situation they don’t want to admit is a quagmire

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s almost like they lied to start this war like a certain country did after 9/11. And now are stuck in a situation they don’t want to admit is a quagmire

Exactly - if they were actual "liberators" they wouldn't need to "clear" shyt.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

That pretext, and the one for corruption, was bullshyt from the start. It's not that those things don't exist, but that's not why this war happened, and Putin knows that he's fukked.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia is so fuggin corrupt. They really poisoned Alexei Nalvany then imprisoned him for 2 years for seeking treatment :russ: then extended his sentence 9 more years for “fraud” and “contempt of court”. I don’t know what he was thinking to be honest. He should’ve never came back. He’s actually experiencing what Julian Assange’s dumb ass thought he was experiencing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Exactlyyyyyy Ukraine shouldve been the last one but the express path to NATO put that on a collision course and here we are. So the plan now is

-De facto Anchluss with Belarus
-Economic dominion of Central Asian states through Eurasian Union/SCO and some military dominance like the peacekeeping mission in Kazakh a month ago, until they can also be absorbed.
-Partition or subjugation of Ukraine outright
-Fomenting a second Balkans war to prevent Moldova, Herzegovina, Kosovo and more from joining NATO
-A second invasion of Georgia
- Once again using Ethnic Russians to foment dissent in border countries with high Russian populations i.e. The Baltics and destabilize them internally without firing a shot
-Unlikely but maybe an incursion into Finland, dont see them going as far as Sweden theres no historical cassus belli for the Russians there.

He can get away with all these things without triggering Article 5 or gathering massive numbers like he had to for Ukraine.

Sweden and Russia have beef that goes back to the 12th century, breh...
List of wars between Russia and Sweden - Wikipedia

Swedish–Novgorodian Wars A series of conflicts between the 12th and 14th centuries.
Russo-Swedish War (1495–1497) Result of an alliance between Ivan III of Russia and Hans of Denmark.
Russo-Swedish War (1554–1557) Prelude to the Livonian War.
Livonian War (1558–1582) Fought for control of Old Livonia in the territory of present-day Estonia and Latvia.
Russo-Swedish War (1590–1595) Instigated by Boris Godunov in the hope of gaining the territory of the Duchy of Estonia.
De la Gardie campaign (1609-1610) A military campaign to put Vasili IV on the Russian throne. Part of the Polish–Muscovite War (1605–18). The campaign can be considered a prelude to the Ingrian War.
Ingrian War (1610-1617) Including an attempt to put a Swedish duke on the Russian throne.
Russo-Swedish War (1656–1658) Part of the Second Northern War.
Great Northern War (1700–1721) Conflict in which a coalition led by the Tsardom of Russia successfully contested the supremacy of the Swedish Empire in northern Central Europe and Eastern Europe.
Russo-Swedish War (1741–1743) Also known as the Hats' Russian War.
Russo-Swedish War (1788–1790) Also known as Gustav III's Russian War in Sweden, and Catherine II's Swedish War in Russia.
Finnish War (1808–1809) Resulted in the eastern third of Sweden being established as the autonomous Grand Duchy of Finland within the Russian control.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think thats one of the reasons the Russians got their ass kicked in this first phase of the war. They tried to fight like the US and it didnt work, trying to work with the local populace and all. Since they like the brother analogy so much, its like this.

Big brother Russia (22) is tryna discipline little brother Ukraine (16)

Russia thought cause he could always bully Ukraine when they were younger it wouldn't be any different, but little Ukraine been hitting the gym and taking wrestling classes at school and just dropped big bro Russia in front of the whole house.

Big bros pride is hurt and he got that look in his eye like he really bout to swing on lil bro, thats were we are at right now

Nah, Russia is more like the perv uncle molesting his nieces and nephews while the other aunts and uncles don't do shyt about it.
then one day Russia started feeling up on Ukraine at a family function and everyone was like :picard: but then Ukraine got super
vBqz04I.png
because now Russia's dikk is hanging out half erect and he's trying to bust a nut.
:wow:

War sucks.

But that shyt about not clearing the villages is it.

The reason they haven't destroyed Ukraine yet is because they're being too humane.

Either do it or don't. Cause this half-stepping is getting them owned.

Breh, I don't care about Russian military history. :mjlol:

you two should hang out and marinate in the void that is your collective consciousness.

This is without the stupidest fukking comment I've read on this forum. They don't clear out those villages because they CAN'T - they don't have the equpiment to deal with the shytty underfoot conditions, they don't have enough air aupport, they can't spare infantry/armor getting bogged down in every town/village in a huge country, their supply chain is fukked etc.

this.