Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
English translation of call

FOdkoctXoAodfSk
They in trenches catching frostbite like it’s 1918 :huhldup:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly thought Russia would squash them in under 2 weeks. These dudes having trouble taking over a small country that’s not even a quarter the size of the invading country. :dead:

This shyt is showing how :flabbynsick: the military is. If the Ruskies actually lost 10% of their military… :huhldup:

People need to study their history - the Russian military is, and always has been, completely useless. They only beat the Germans due to Hitler's incompetence and sheer numbers of cannon fodder.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People need to study their history - the Russian military is, and always has been, completely useless. They only beat the Germans due to Hitler's incompetence and sheer numbers of cannon fodder.
Breh, I don't care about Russian military history. :mjlol:

I just figured Russia would have strength in numbers because of how large it is and how they're supposed to be some big baddies the media portrays them. :ld:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

War sucks.

But that shyt about not clearing the villages is it.

The reason they haven't destroyed Ukraine yet is because they're being too humane.

Either do it or don't. Cause this half-stepping is getting them owned.

This is without the stupidest fukking comment I've read on this forum. They don't clear out those villages because they CAN'T - they don't have the equpiment to deal with the shytty underfoot conditions, they don't have enough air aupport, they can't spare infantry/armor getting bogged down in every town/village in a huge country, their supply chain is fukked etc.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I don't care about Russian military history. :mjlol:

I just figured Russia would have strength in numbers because of how large it is and how they're supposed to be some big baddies the media portrays them. :ld:

Nah they are trash. Also the government is corrupt, so a lot of their army/equipment on paper doesn't exist in reality. Also their soldiers have none of the motivation their opposition has.