Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
It's also highly unlikely. The moment a fleet gets seen from Guam, Hawaii or the South Pacific the west coast goes on high alert. They'd be met with at best a blockade, at worst a wall of fire.

The only way to approach would be through Cuba. And we'd see that too. Outside of nukes, those two oceans are the best defense you could possibly have for a country.

I'd go as far to say they wouldn't even make it past the Korean Peninsula, or even Taiwan.

But let the natsec apparatus tell it, they present a real military threat to the west. America just sees everything through the prism of military dominance - when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
All they got on him is being old. Yet he handled Covid, insurrectionists, Trump, the economy and now Russia better than anyone would’ve imagined. If he was ten years younger, he’d be more appreciated.

Old Man Joe got a nice ring to it anyway :smugbiden:

Folk gonna be calling him "Good Old Sleepy Joe" and shyt after he passes like it's a folksy compliment :wow:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
She got more heart than the men over there. Where is the movement for change? Is it in Russia nature for the population to take anything from the government?

Not sure if this was posted already, but the younger generation of Russians have been more inclined to protest and reject the State narrative. Unfortunately, the older populace relies heavily on state media and they make up a very large portion of the country.- I think the ratio is over 2/3 in support. That's why Ukrainians let captured Russian soldiers call their mothers. Back when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, the Committee of Soldiers' Mothers was established to protest the death and maiming of their children. You don't want to be put on that Summer Jam Screen beating down protesting mothers.

Last edited:
Daps
Putin and Russia going out sad.:hhh: They going out like Iran and North Korea just empty threats and crazy ass accusations.:mjlol:

:russ::mjlol:

Were you in this thread 2 weeks ago when I was telling folks that Russia is NOT a superpower and a certain cadre of HL brehs started arguing me down, cussing me out, and even tagging me in other threads trying to say I was wrong?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I'd go as far to say they wouldn't even make it past the Korean Peninsula, or even Taiwan.

But let the natsec apparatus tell it, they present a real military threat to the west. America just sees everything through the prism of military dominance - when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
This is exactly where Putin fukked up in China's eyes - he re-unified Western military opposition and now actually increased it and put it on more of a war footing. Now they out here like like, Ukraine:hula: Taiwain - not the same :whoa:

China has been slowly biding its time and now would be the worst time for them to cause any major economic disruption anywhere near the scale Moscow is facing right now. I think Xi is much more of a patient authoritarian and less of an opportunist than Putin, but I've been wrong before

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It's also highly unlikely. The moment a fleet gets seen from Guam, Hawaii or the South Pacific the west coast goes on high alert. They'd be met with at best a blockade, at worst a wall of fire.

The only way to approach would be through Cuba. And we'd see that too. Outside of nukes, those two oceans are the best defense you could possibly have for a country.

Cuba is the Ukraine or Taiwan for America. Americas always needed to dominate it from a security standpoint. But Cubans are welcoming in the Chinese HEAVY, even starting to teach Mandarin alongside English as required secondary language. And even Russia still got bases there. Any WW would engulf my people in flames, but I understand America cant just let Chinese or Russian amphibious troops or missiles post up 45 minutes away from Miami and create a corridor that could lead to NY or DC in 2 days. Cuban Missile Crisis part 2 coming soon

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What people wont give credit to Biden is he also set the tone/stage before Putin invaded... I believe he didnt do that then Putin might have slid right through and the back lash wouldnt have been so strong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What people wont give credit to Biden is he also set the tone/stage before Putin invaded... I believe he didnt do that then Putin might have slid right through and the back lash wouldnt have been so strong.
What’s wild is there’s SO MANY contrarians like Taibbi Et al who thought the USA was lying about the threat of invasion and were banking on Russia backing down or just doing maneuvers to prove the USA was lying or exaggerating. They wanted to continue to deny Trump-Russia and to carry their cynicism to new heights. Biden basically got USA credibility back on international affairs overnight. He proved the doubters wrong and everyone had to admit they were wrong.

Daps
This is exactly where Putin fukked up in China's eyes - he re-unified Western military opposition and now actually increased it and put it on more of a war footing. Now they out here like like, Ukraine:hula: Taiwain - not the same :whoa:

China has been slowly biding its time and now would be the worst time for them to cause any major economic disruption anywhere near the scale Moscow is facing right now. I think Xi is much more of a patient authoritarian and less of an opportunist than Putin, but I've been wrong before

Putin is a wild boy. Xi (or, more accurately, the Politburo) is a much more patient dude. It's one of the reasons you see Putin's hands in basically every initiative but why Xi is happy to delegate which is a hallmark of the Chinese model. Our media wants you to believe they're the same...they ain't

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Remember in the day or so after the invasion of Ukraine when people were terrified of a Russian invasion of the US?

Good times.

full

who the fukk have you been talking to?
terrified of being invaded by Russia?

Alaska?
:mjgrin: