Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

USA made people forget that invasions are notoriously difficult. Doubly so if the intent is to occupy. Dude really thought he was about to take over a country with no losses in a week.

Now he can't feed is army, multiple units decimated, logistics still a mess and now generals and COs are dying. Have we seen a more botched military operation in recent memory?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I ain't gonna lie I had no idea Russia would have such a hard time with Ukraine whenever you come up with ww3 scenarios it'

USA
China
Russia

:lupe: now I'm wondering if China could even take Taiwan if they wanted to

Nukes are such a threat I think many countries let readiness fall by the wayside. Russia proving itself a paper tiger, China I don't know, but they haven't fought a WAR in ages.

The difference between the US and many of these countries, is the difference in military readiness, infrastructure and advancement (technology).

China, unlike Russia, has the tech and natural resources to maintain it's fighting force. Now their question is all about readiness and will to fight.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:wow: I ain't gonna lie I had no idea Russia would have such a hard time with Ukraine whenever you come up with ww3 scenarios it'

USA
China
Russia

:lupe: now I'm wondering if China could even take Taiwan if they wanted to

China is most def taking notes and doing calculations.
if Russia is getting washed crossing it's own land boarder China has gotta be looking across the Taiwan Straight like :whoo::jbhmm: :hubie: