Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yo, that shyt aint funny.
i was in BK during Sandy and shyt was legit on the edge where i was.
when i was walking to the grocery store that was closed and had a garbage dump full of food with the manager on top taking pics for insurance.
there were lines of cars all fukking day for like 3 days waiting for gas.
some chick tried to cut the line from a side street... :rudy:

everybody within a 3 car radius got out and :ufdup:

chick trying to cut in line got out, pulled out her badge and said "I'm a cop and I need gas to get to work :bryan:!"

errybody: :myman:

cop: :dahell:

errybody: You better back your car up and go to the back of the line. It's about 10 blocks back that way :birdman:

cop: :hubie: *gets in whip and slowly reverses*

errybody: :camby:

civil society is hanging on a string at all times and most people don't realize this.
I was there :mjlol:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Bomb the shyt out of Ukraine for a week in a last ditch effort to get Zelenskyy to beg for mercy. Bad idea? Sure, but I'm Putin. :manny:
Which begs the question. "Is Putin the only one calling shots on the ground?" Because if so, this is exactly why PMs/Presidents shouldn't be in charge of military operations. They seem to be doing well with the artillery so far, but like we mentioned earlier, "Will it last?" (In this case, post-May). I'm seeing no real readjustments.

Our Generals would've had these dudes looking somewhat decent. Putin comes off as one of those restaurant owners who refuses to believe that the food is bad.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I see no need for Ukraine to strike a peace deal. Russia is broke soldiers are starving they are running out of ammunition. I think with the help of NATO, Ukraine can hang on longer than Russia
I hear u but soon people gonna run out of food

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I see no need for Ukraine to strike a peace deal. Russia is broke soldiers are starving they are running out of ammunition. I think with the help of NATO, Ukraine can hang on longer than Russia
Zelinsky won…. world leaders and even fake dictators got to put respect on his name.. Man’s never ran.. Stay there in the trenches with his folk…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
U.S./western intelligence continues to tell the UA exactly where they need to hit and what's coming. it's battlefield Spygate out there.. Russia still has stalled out convoys they can't protect.. can't do anything but wait to get hit :wow:
Pay back for 2016 election

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Not to sound like I'm victim shaming but she went to Russia knowing a war was gonna pop off, and she bought weed with her. Most of the world does not fukk with that, and you will get arrested. The way I see it, she's just like those idiots who get arrested in North Korea.
Agreed, and for the folks who's wondering why she's over there in the first place, it's because alot of WNBA players sign overseas, after the season ends.
Brittney been playing in Moscow for years.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Agreed, and for the folks who's wondering why she's over there in the first place, it's because alot of WNBA players sign overseas, after the season ends.
Brittney been playing in Moscow for years.

I think I saw that she was making 3x her WNBA salary in Russia.:dahell:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I really can't see Putin just taking an L and going home. He's going to do something.

He might launch a nuke as a warning to the world. Dictators who have the world on edge, never live long.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
yo, that shyt aint funny.
i was in BK during Sandy and shyt was legit on the edge where i was.
when i was walking to the grocery store that was closed and had a garbage dump full of food with the manager on top taking pics for insurance.
there were lines of cars all fukking day for like 3 days waiting for gas.
some chick tried to cut the line from a side street... :rudy:

everybody within a 3 car radius got out and :ufdup:

chick trying to cut in line got out, pulled out her badge and said "I'm a cop and I need gas to get to work :bryan:!"

errybody: :myman:

cop: :dahell:

errybody: You better back your car up and go to the back of the line. It's about 10 blocks back that way :birdman:

cop: :hubie: *gets in whip and slowly reverses*

errybody: :camby:

civil society is hanging on a string at all times and most people don't realize this.
Putin being deposed is the best out for the entire world. This is what will precipitate that. It sucks that lots of people have to suffer but the solution is pretty simple

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I said it before and ill say it again. No way does this fool get anywhere close to a second term in this country. I just can't see them alphabet boys letting it happen again.

I think Trump is pump faking running. It’s another one of his grifts to suck money outta his gullible followers…..plus his ego could not risk him losing again.