Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Why didn't we vote for Hilary again?
:patrice:

Shes the Deep State:troll::troll:

Trump was putting America First:troll::troll:

But real shyt if we keeping it a buck Hilary might be knowledgeable but she was pretty much :trash:as a candidate, ran a terrible campaign and i think we all underestimated Trumps ability to connect with crybaby ass racist low IQ white ppl :shaq2::shaq2:

I aint even bother voting for Hilary cuz I didnt think Trump crazy ass even had a chance to make it close :manny:

Daps
Russia removed itself from being a potential superpower of the world when they decided to hijack American electoral politics.

Indeed, it's the sunset of their potential presence. They Serbia status now.

Breh, Russia has NEVER been anywhere close to becoming a superpower. At best, their economy is the size of Texas, probably smaller.

They have never been close to being a superpower.

And tbh, one could argue that if they ever did get close, it was when they hijacked American democracy. If they had played their cards right, they could have used their control over Trump to make us a defacto vassal state of Russia.

That was the most power Russia has ever had.

And for clarity, please understand that Russia and USSR are not synonymous.

The USSR was a superpower. Russia has never been one.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A person close to the talks told the Financial Times that “movement” over the weekend could allow Russia and Ukraine to reach agreement on Kyiv’s “demilitarisation” and future neutrality.

Moscow’s other demands — particularly that Ukraine recognise Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and the independence of two separatist-held territories in the eastern Donbas region — looked “unreal”, the person said, but added that “the situation changes every day”.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times