Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps

This was smart. The European members of NATO need to stand up and do something for once, dang. Putin has been desperate since he began this invasion to frame it as Russia vs America. Biden hasn't fallen for it and I'm glad he rejected this weak move from Poland. If WW3 does start, it won't start because of the US. Western Europe has more to lose from Russia expansion on their continent than we do. They need to stand tall and put some bass in their voices.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
This was smart. The European members of NATO need to stand up and do something for once, dang. Putin has been desperate since he began this invasion to frame it as Russia vs America. Biden hasn't fallen for it and I'm glad he rejected this weak move from Poland. If WW3 does start, it won't start because of the US. Western Europe has more to lose from Russia expansion on their continent than we do. They need to stand tall and put some bass in their voices.

Thing is, they may benefit more from doing business with Russia instead of the US. That's what this war is about.

Daps
:mjtf:

Biden going to get destroyed in November

people will only take so much of this shyt

when it starts seriously messing with their pockets they could give 2 shyts about Ukraine

Only problem with this is... Biden has included Republicans in each and every decision he's made so far. They're all in agreement on this. He capitalized on the Republicans eagerness to reframe their personal narrative after their missteps where they supported Putin initially.

Biden has actually been nice and bipartisan (as he promised) and provided them political cover to reinvent themselves quickly.

What they didn't realize probably until it was too late that they are also a victim of the Biden maneuver. If this thing does indeed go south, they're all in on it together. Republicans won't be able to blame the democrats since they all are in agreement on everything that's currently happening.

Biden is really playing some master level politics right now.:ehh:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Only problem with this is... Biden has included Republicans in each and every decision he's made so far. They're all in agreement on this. He capitalized on the Republicans eagerness to reframe their personal narrative after their missteps where they supported Putin initially.

Biden has actually been nice and bipartisan (as he promised) and provided them political cover to reinvent themselves quickly.

What they didn't realize probably until it was too late that they are also a victim of the Biden maneuver. If this thing does indeed go south, they're all in on it together. Republicans won't be able to blame the democrats since they all are in agreement on everything that's currently happening.

Biden is really playing some master level politics right now.:ehh:
:mjlol:

Mid terms always swing the other way and we are looking at recession in the face.

the president always get 99% of the blame :yeshrug:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Biden begging Putin to step out of line with another country. Russia nukes probably don't even work anymore. Biden ready to get his ass out of the way once and for all.
Ehh

2ef6b3a8349a282b9b73735e62015ad9.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:ohhh:

I would argue that Biden is Doc Holiday and Putin is Johnny Ringo tho. :sas2:

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody done walked over your grave.:smugbiden:"

"Play for blood remember.... :smugbiden: "

"i...was just foolin' about that... :whoa: "

"i wasn't... :smugbiden: "

" :ohhh: well..alright lunger.. let's do it..."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjcry:VDV: "I really wanted to jump out of the plane to my homeland. Is the environment recyclable?"

VDV нужно противовоздушное подавление. Не рабочий грузовик отца их отца 1960 года. Грустно
:mjcry: