Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No. I don't think he went there to halt Nazi infestation.

He went there to keep his ops off his borders

But,

While he's there he may as well uproot and end the Nazi infestation that has taken hold of Ukrainian nationalism, influenced Ukranian politics and participated in the coup of 2014.

I mean, theyre already there. May as well right ?
oops-idc.gif

Future revolutions meaning, whatever other trouble them Nazis trying to get into down the road. Theyve already said they want to establish a state to fight the final war.

Nobody likes a hater.

you fukking idiot :mjlol:

i did a whole retrospective piece on the 2014 Orange Revolution to oust Victor Yanukovych

act like you know, clown.

Update: Manafort Ch.1 : Ukraine (Tales of the Mueller investigation told through smilies)

and NOW you wanna downplay Putin's "denazification" line? :skip:

that has been your talking point from the jump :umad:

now you are latching onto his beef with NATO :hubie:

i'll give you that, but why do you latch onto such obvious bullshyt talking points and parrot them with your whole chest? :what:

personally, i would be :snoop: if i were you.

how many L's does it take to get to the center of a clown? :jbhmm:

what if there is no center? :patrice:

what if it's all...demonic? :why:

:leostare:

Daps
They’re already part of nato but you know that

My point (it's crazy, ill concede) is that a pact between former USSR states who no longer want to be USSR states would be freer to act right now than any state that's allied with NATO.

It would require some huge huge reshuffling of power in Europe but I think it would make Putin back down if he heard that Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia and other Baltic states, frustrated by NATOs refusal to act, are considering leaving NATO so that they can be free to fight the Russian threat that will soon meet their borders.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
So why don't they bomb the convoy that's just sitting there? I thought Ukraine still had an air force?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
My point (it's crazy, ill concede) is that a pact between former USSR states who no longer want to be USSR states would be freer to act right now than any state that's allied with NATO.

It would require some huge huge reshuffling of power in Europe but I think it would make Putin back down if he heard that Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia and other Baltic states, frustrated by NATOs refusal to act, are considering leaving NATO so that they can be free to fight the Russian threat that will soon meet their borders.

lmao good fan fiction and in this scenario they’re not turned into green glass or overwhelmed by raw numbers amirite?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

these countries militaries are really small though. like i was just looking at estonias armed forces and in the air they have two airlifters, one chopper, a couple of drones… and thats about it. only 8000 active troops. theres probably like six million people total in the baltics altogether. thats a huge reason why they are in NATO,

article v is the strongest possible deterrence you can have against russia and they have that. if russia invades them, bam NATO is involved and either russia is destroyed or russia is destroyed and we have a nuclear apocalypse. from their pov they are in the best possible position right now and they are never going to give that up.

also, the baltics are very different from the other post-soviet states because all the other soviet republics agreed to join the USSR, the baltics were just straight up occupied in the early 40s. so i dont think they feel any kind of shared history with the other post-soviet states like ukraine.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We into Day 12 of this shyt, and the Ukrainians are not letting up, along with ALL units deployed around Ukraine, now in Ukraine. Russia just needs to stop with this stupidity.

just to clarify that tweet, it's not implying that 100 % of russia's army is in Ukraine, it's stating that 100% of the forces they had lined up to use for Ukraine are now being used for that

sanctions and all I don't think we are anywhere near the end of this conflict

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
these countries militaries are really small though. like i was just looking at estonias armed forces and in the air they have two airlifters, one chopper, a couple of drones… and thats about it. only 8000 active troops. theres probably like six million people total in the baltics altogether. thats a huge reason why they are in NATO,

article v is the strongest possible deterrence you can have against russia and they have that. if russia invades them, bam NATO is involved and either russia is destroyed or russia is destroyed and we have a nuclear apocalypse. from their pov they are in the best possible position right now and they are never going to give that up.

also, the baltics are very different from the other post-soviet states because all the other soviet republics agreed to join the USSR, the baltics were just straight up occupied in the early 40s. so i dont think they feel any kind of shared history with the other post-soviet states like ukraine.

Exactly, baltics have a strong russian minority now but they were captured by the soviets they werent originally part of the ussr so i feel them. Soviet union part 2 is definitely gonna be Russia/Belarus/Central Asia/Occupied Ukraine and Moldova

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you fukking idiot :mjlol:

i did a whole retrospective piece on the 2014 Orange Revolution to oust Victor Yanukovych

act like you know, clown.

Update: Manafort Ch.1 : Ukraine (Tales of the Mueller investigation told through smilies)

and NOW you wanna downplay Putin's "denazification" line? :skip:

that has been your talking point from the jump :umad:

now you are latching onto his beef with NATO :hubie:

i'll give you that, but why do you latch onto such obvious bullshyt talking points and parrot them with your whole chest? :what:

personally, i would be :snoop: if i were you.

how many L's does it take to get to the center of a clown? :jbhmm:

what if there is no center? :patrice:

what if it's all...demonic? :why:

I'm talking like I'm in the locker room. You're talking like you work for the fukking police.

Ol on February 15th you said Putin looks like a old ass Peter Pan now you're saying you support the invasion. Stfu.

An annoying son of a bytch such as yourself will find a humor in black people dying and drop one of your corny little comments but wanna get all serious and try to gotcha me over some Ukranian denazification. You've become a flop poster in your old age you dumb old man.

I don't have a feeling on the invasion but I do support denazification. :blessed:.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
No. I don't think he went there to halt Nazi infestation.

He went there to keep his ops off his borders

But,

While he's there he may as well uproot and end the Nazi infestation that has taken hold of Ukrainian nationalism, influenced Ukranian politics and participated in the coup of 2014.

I mean, theyre already there. May as well right ?
oops-idc.gif

Future revolutions meaning, whatever other trouble them Nazis trying to get into down the road. Theyve already said they want to establish a state to fight the final war.

Nobody likes a hater.

All that said, why doesn't he send his troops to the Alaskan border to stop The Proud Boys and the alt right? I mean, the nationalism displayed in the USA is the last few years has been appalling :hubie:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm talking like I'm in the locker room. You're talking like you work for the fukking police.

Ol on February 15th you said Putin looks like a old ass Peter Pan now you're saying you support the invasion. Stfu.

An annoying son of a bytch such as yourself will find a humor in black people dying and drop one of your corny little comments but wanna get all serious and try to gotcha me over some Ukranian denazification. You've become a flop poster in your old age you dumb old man.

I don't have a feeling on the invasion but I do support denazification. :blessed:.

there are white supremacists and nazis in the U.S.?
does Putin have a green light to denazify the U.S.? :blessed:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

lies, you support nazis in america.