Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You joking but it would be hilarious if some of them dudes really are part of Putin's cyber information warfare groups :russ:

Wouldn't be shocked. Not even slightly. Russian money running real low, and they doing Hail Mary attempts when TLR (thankfully) ended the diaspora wars a week ago. Everyone sounding neutered and compromised when Putin is very close to his dirt nap.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Everyone wants NATO to get involved, but why aren't the other Baltic states that are in Putin's crosshairs allying themselves with Ukraine? They should get involved in this moment. The strategic benefit for their nations is the ability to conduct a war against a reeling Russian army who would be caught off guard, and the fact that the war would be waged in Ukraine as opposed to it being their cities under attack. And it's coming to their doorstep eventually anyway if Putin's goal is to recover all the lost territory of the Soviet Union.
they were sending ukraine stingers and javelins before the invasion

Baltic nations to send missiles to Ukraine with U.S. support

i think they’re still sending military aid. my guess is its just not a lot because they are already small states. dont want to give it all away in case putin does invade :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What revolutions are you talking about halting?

You really think Putin went to Ukraine to stop a Nazi group of a few hundred people?
No. I don't think he went there to halt Nazi infestation.

He went there to keep his ops off his borders

But,

While he's there he may as well uproot and end the Nazi infestation that has taken hold of Ukrainian nationalism, influenced Ukranian politics and participated in the coup of 2014.

I mean, theyre already there. May as well right ?
oops-idc.gif

Future revolutions meaning, whatever other trouble them Nazis trying to get into down the road. Theyve already said they want to establish a state to fight the final war.

Nobody likes a hater.

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't be shocked. Not even slightly. Russian money running real low, and they doing Hail Mary attempts when TLR (thankfully) ended the diaspora wars a week ago. Everyone sounding neutered and compromised when Putin is very close to his dirt nap.

Happy those pro-Putin bozos have left this thread, at least

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Everyone wants NATO to get involved, but why aren't the other Baltic states that are in Putin's crosshairs allying themselves with Ukraine? They should get involved in this moment. The strategic benefit for their nations is the ability to conduct a war against a reeling Russian army who would be caught off guard, and the fact that the war would be waged in Ukraine as opposed to it being their cities under attack. And it's coming to their doorstep eventually anyway if Putin's goal is to recover all the lost territory of the Soviet Union.

Its because theyre still food. The Russians are having a hard time in the north right now cause thats Ethnic Ukraine they fighting hard. But theyre making major gains in the south. Almost at Odessa and thats going to get taken sooner or later, forming a landbridge all the way to transnistria in Moldova. Nato doesnt have enough equipment and soldiers in the baltics to protect them from a pincer move from belarus and kalingrad. Soon as the campaign in the south is one, that frees up troops and hardware for kiev. After that they going for either moldova or if shyt gets REAL BAD with the west theyll try and overrun the baltics. Thats ww3 tho

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No. I don't think he went there to halt Nazi infestation.

He went there to keep his ops off his borders

But,

While he's there he may as well uproot and end the Nazi infestation that has taken hold of Ukrainian nationalism, influenced Ukranian politics and participated in the coup of 2014.

I mean, theyre already there. May as well right ?
oops-idc.gif

Future revolutions meaning, whatever other trouble them Nazis trying to get into down the road. Theyve already said they want to establish a state to fight the final war.

Nobody likes a hater.
Go back to TLR breh. You're out of your depth.

Daps
they were sending ukraine stingers and javelins before the invasion

Baltic nations to send missiles to Ukraine with U.S. support

i think they’re still sending military aid. my guess is its just not a lot because they are already small states. dont want to give it all away in case putin does invade :damn:

I'm not saying to send javelins. I'm saying to actually put boots on the ground.

What is Putin gonna do, threaten them too? He already has. All of the former Soviet Union blocks are staring down the barrel of his gun.

If the former baltic states join together and form their own "union", Putin can't defeat them all.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I'm not saying to send javelins. I'm saying to actually put boots on the ground.

What is Putin gonna do, threaten them too? He already has. All of the former Soviet Union blocks are staring down the barrel of his gun.

If the former baltic states join together and form their own "union", Putin can't defeat them all.

They’re already part of nato but you know that

:leostare: