Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's now a thread in TLR openly rooting for Russia because Russia never enslaved Black folk, is supposedly a check on Western Capitalism, and nuclear war would be an improvement "the hell most of us already live in"

The mere fact that you got these "alpha male" bootstraps talking black men defending Russia as a utopian society where "people know their place" is chilling. They rather be covered in nuclear radiation and all lifeforms on Earth decimated, just to have a last ditch, Hail-Mary attempt to go back to the 1950s way of life.

They see Putin as this rugged, powerful leader when all he really is a KGB agent that is breaking down physically and mentally, knowing that his last days/weeks/months on Earth will be spent on him (already) being a pariah to humanity. I cannot state how the Russian social media infiltration from 2014-2020 ruined so many "free thinkers" that want to get away from the "Democratic Plantation" (and I hate a lot of the Establishment Dems myself, but I would never defend treasonous GOP Trump worshippers) that they became the puppet of the main oppressor themselves.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's now a thread in TLR openly rooting for Russia because Russia never enslaved Black folk, is supposedly a check on Western Capitalism, and nuclear war would be an improvement "the hell most of us already live in"

Straight up, just took a look at that thread.

:francis:

Imma blame you @Rhakim. You always looking for the good in people.

:francis:

Some people can't be saved man

You have to let them go.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Wow them teachers gotta put hands on them gop traitors.
thats even if it's the actual retirement fund...

Could just be Moscow Mitch's slush fund disguised as the retirement fund for Putin to supplement payouts towards GOP members

I'd be REALLY REALLY interested in seeing the financials over the years to see if there has been deposits and withdrawals