Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i wouldn't say they are all hype.. They do have aging tech mostly and a lot of poorly trained troops. They're not particularly strategic either as this shows..

but they have a ton of firepower. Nobody besides the U.S. or China can match the sheer amount of vehicles/planes/subs and firepower.

That's why they are just going to end up overwhelming them. But the losses Russia will and has already are very bad for them too.

:patrice:

I'd say a lot of experts have grossly overestimated the Russian military. Some of Russia's best units and hardware are in Ukraine and they've been getting their teeth kicked in by Ukraine. If this is their reality I don't even think they could take Belarus or one of the Stans by force let alone the West or China. Russia doesn't have the air support, they don't have the comms, the leadership, the logistics, they don't have the missiles, and the list goes on every day this conflict continues we see their weaknesses exposed.

Numbers don't matter when they can't function and function efficiently.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm no fan of Graham, but he's not wrong. That's how this will probably end. The Russian Mafia and the Oligarchs will have to make that change in upper management, unless we're willing to send a Seal Team Six type squad to handle it.
:heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm no fan of Graham, but he's not wrong. That's how this will probably end. The Russian Mafia and the Oligarchs will have to make that change in upper management, unless we're willing to send a Seal Team Six type squad to handle it.
:snoop: you don't get it.. The US can't be the ones publicly ordering hits

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: you don't get it.. The US can't be the ones publicly ordering hits

I understand. But let's be serious we have done it before, We tried it with Castro. The CIA should assist in this. Lets be serious, the CIA could get this done with assistance from the Russian Mafia.