Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
If they capture Zelensky, he's being publicly executed, been saying that all along... they'll hang him from the top of the gov't building for all the people and camera's to see

It's possible they could do that, but if I'm Russia--and I'm obviously not, nor have any insight into how they think or what they'd do--you'd want to capture him alive. Put him in a cush penthouse in Siberia or something, cut off from the world but alive.

A dead, publicly-executed Zelensky is a martyr. And I don't mean some rinky-dink domestic political prisoner, I'm talking about a folk hero that would stand as an example for generations of Ukrainians and other people who hate Russians, stand for even centuries; a William the Silent, an El Cid, a Constantine XI...short term satisfaction in exchange for a long term problem.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Citzens can't leave Russia

There are also rumors that he may declare Martial Law

if i'm these neighboring countries i'm not taking in any god damn russian citizens and they never leave and then it's later used as a reason to invade your country because they want to protect russian speakers. GTFOH, your country isn't being invaded, you're no refugee.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i'm these neighboring countries i'm not taking in any god damn russian citizens and they never leave and then it's later used as a reason to invade your country because they want to protect russian speakers. GTFOH, your country isn't being invaded, you're no refugee.
Neighbouring countries in question like Armenia are friendly with Moscow and are within its orbit.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
but if I'm Russia--and I'm obviously not
pbxoe57.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

The HYON level you guys operate at is admirable.