Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
I been cracking up all day at this fool Zelensky thinking it was okay to leave the country when they're on the literal precipice of war. :laff:

Dude is a buffoon. :mjlol::russ:

Biden had to hit him with that Morgan Freeman to make him sit still :mjlol:

lean-on-me.gif

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not big on war but if it's going to happen then we need to go ahead and cut the head off the snake. Then show them a live feed of us locked in on their entire nuclear armament and a separate feed of the families of top officials.

This shyt between the US and Russia has been going on since before I was born. Some countries you tussle with diplomatically (China) and others you punch in the mouth (Russia).

Daps
I'm not big on war but if it's going to happen then we need to go ahead and cut the head off the snake. Then show them a live feed of us locked in on their entire nuclear armament and a separate feed of the families of top officials.

This shyt between the US and Russia has been going on since before I was born. Some countries you tussle with diplomatically (China) and others you punch in the mouth (Russia).

Nah. We don't operate like that anymore.

We have the moral high ground. If we strike Russia in any way, we not only risk full on nuclear war but we would be at odds with our allies who do NOT want to see anything like a large scale conflict like that coming from the United States that they would inevitably be caught up in the middle of.

The only way you would ever see us hit Russia like that is if they attacked us directly and proudly took credit for it.

And even then, there would be some diplomatic efforts going on because nobody wants to see the US get its hands dirty like that. We risk turning half the world against us.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. We don't operate like that anymore.

We have the moral high ground. If we strike Russia in any way, we not only risk full on nuclear war but we would be at odds with our allies who do NOT want to see anything like a large scale conflict like that coming from the United States that they would inevitably be caught up in the middle of.

The only way you would ever see us hit Russia like that is if they attacked us directly and proudly took credit for it.

And even then, there would be some diplomatic efforts going on because nobody wants to see the US get its hands dirty like that. We risk turning half the world against us.

I know. I'm venting. Just get tired of Putin and his little man syndrome sometimes.