Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't help feeling :mjlol: at the fact that a global pandemic couldn't unite the western world but the bombing of white europeans by Russia is what made everyone form like Voltron :dead:

I know there's more at play here, geopolitics are complex. But it just goes to show you we only react to violence and devastation. Anything else will be :patrice: with everyone trying to save themselves.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The Russians were never going to win the propaganda war since they were the aggressor in all of this and I don’t even think they are concerned about the PR. It also helps Ukraine you have the entirety of the West fueling the propaganda as well.

All across social media you would think the Russian Army are in complete disarray but everyday there’s verified reports they are making gains and slowly encircling the UA in key regions. The reality is even with all the combat footage we’re getting we only know a fraction of what is happening on the ground.
:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Putin getting sent to the bushes. No one is untouchable, as everyone has a weakpoint. Just a matter of when.
Which is why I think he's been in isolation all this time and insists on no one being within several feet of him. One of or more than likely a group of his own, has put the clock on him.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Russia will probably get Crimea officially after all this one way or the other. I think they actually take the corridor from their border all the way through Donestk down to Crimea to create a security buffer and keep their access to the sea.

The Azov brigade should be dismantled and those fukks thrown in jail. Not sure why they ever allowed actual Nazi's to rise up.

Neutrality and demilitarization is probably out the window now.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't help feeling :mjlol: at the fact that a global pandemic couldn't unite the western world but the bombing of white europeans by Russia is what made everyone form like Voltron :dead:

I know there's more at play here, geopolitics are complex. But it just goes to show you we only react to white violence and devastation. Anything else will be :patrice: with everyone trying to save themselves.
Fixed that for you

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Vlad looking at that red button like food rn :damn:

я сделаю это

dV7mSQl.gif