Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Theres a Czech lady I know from work that is very heavy into intl relations, foreign policy, European immigration etc. Wrote a book on it and all. She speaks 6 languages including Czech, German, English, Russian.

I asked her opinion on the situation, if were headed towards WW3. She hits me with "Depends :ld:" I said "Fym it depends :what:"

She told me nobody in the West is dying for Ukraine, but if the West doesnt show SOME kind of strength or bite with tough sanctions, the Baltics are next on the menu. Putin will miscalculate that the West is only using the Baltics as a bluff (up to this point thats been true though) and hell end up invading them under the same 'ethnic Russians in danger of genocide' card. A couple thousand NATO troops aint enough to deter him, we need more hardware there.

Last edited:
Daps
So NATO said they not actually pulling back, they're bringing in more troops and reinforcing tank columns. What kind of shyt is this is that not against some UN charter to blatantly lie about troop movements like that? Who's telling the truth right now this some alternative facts type of shyt

I love it. This is a masterclass on information warfare. The US is thwarting Russia's every move so far. Everything Putin does or is planning to do, the US is there like :ufdup: exposing it, most times before Russia even has a chance to do it.

It's a war of narratives at this point. Russia needs the high ground before they can invade. That's why they had a plan to put bodies on the border to make it look like Ukraine struck them first. That would have given them enough cause to invade.

But like I said, so far, the US information apparatus has either kept up with them or outflanked them, giving them no room to maneuver.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love it. This is a masterclass on information warfare. The US is thwarting Russia's every move so far. Everything Putin does or is planning to do, the US is there like :ufdup: exposing it, most times before Russia even has a chance to do it.

It's a war of narratives at this point. Russia needs the high ground before they can invade. That's why they had a plan to put bodies on the border to make it look like Ukraine struck them first. That would have given them enough cause to invade.

But like I said, so far, the US information apparatus has either kept up with them or outflanked them, giving them no room to maneuver.

gory video coming soon

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't see this anywhere else yet.

The Independent is reporting on it now, pretty soon the big stations will either pick it up or dismiss it.

If the Ukrainians really did shell the Russians/Separatists first, it's the biggest "falling for the mousetrap" fukk up I've ever seen in my life.

We'll see tomorrow morning if it's real or not

Edit: Russian media is reporting and this is all over Twitter

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Independent is reporting on it now, pretty soon the big stations will either pick it up or dismiss it.

If the Ukrainians really did shell the Russians/Separatists first, it's the biggest "falling for the mousetrap" fukk up I've ever seen in my life.

We'll see tomorrow morning if it's real or not

they exchange shell and sniper fire all the time lol