Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Just because you foresaw your retort doesn’t make it any less true
I...don't know what this means.

In some circumstances it may be unfair to judge a man by his actions but if we’re aware of the options he’s given prior to the action judgement is more fair.

Putin has had two very clear choices he could have made, peace or war. He chose an unjustified war. American media and intelligence is being honest in this instance.
And you claim to be aware of every factor Vladimir Putin was given? Even the factors publicly known could build a rational argument (which doesn't equate with justifiable, bolding this for the illiterate posters bridage) for Putin illegally invading a sovereign neighbour. Much less the unknown inner workings of Russian leadership. Putin can and should be judged on immorally starting a war, but American media is not being honest or comprehensive in covering the reasons why we got to this place, because doing so would confront some uglies in America's own closet. American intelligence got the call right but it was an easy call.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole @mastermind @2Quik4UHoes

This sounding like the steps of a rational man?
Sounds like the steps of a man with command of a nuclear arsenal and his back against the wall. If the choice in front of Putin is win this war or get taken out by the oligarchs/generals around you, why wouldn't you threaten to use The Big Stick™?

Nuclear weaponry is insane in and of itself. It's horrible we've even gotten to this point. We live in a bad timeline.

Russia just going to give Zelensky an ultimatum to surrender. I’m not buying the thought of compromise under Putin. :camby:
Man, I really don't want to die in a nuclear holocaust. This isn't a fukking game. He just ratcheted up the nuke talk. Give this mf an out, I don't think he's playing around.